Notices

FS: Lum-Tec Combat F1 **SOLD OUT- $1600 Shipped

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 08:27 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
FS: Lum-Tec Combat F1 **SOLD OUT- $1600 Shipped

Details:

I am selling my Lum-Tec Combat F1, #100 of 100 for $1600 SHIPPED. Yes, your read that right; I am selling the last one ever made. It is in TZ Mint condition, rated very conservatively at 97%. The watch was purchased and worn sparingly over the course of a few months, and then it went back into the box and out of rotation. I own several other high-end watches and this one just doesn't get the use or attention that it deserves, so I am selling it so that another watch aficionado will wear it and show it off the way is was meant to be. The watch will come with all boxes and papers, both the OEM black and the green NATO straps, and an extra strap with a deployant buckle (pictured below).

Shipping & Payment:

Shipping will be included in the price of the sale, and will be expedited via FedEx Overnight with a tracking # in the lower 48 United States ONLY and will be sent to a verified address only.

International Shipping is in addition to the cost of the watch **(at your expense) and will only be sent via Express Mail PLUS insurance and tracking. Too many deals have gone awry by sending watches as a gift, or without the proper precautions, so DON'T even ask…

Payment will be made via PayPal Instant Transfer. Once the funds clear, the watch will be placed in the mail within 24 hours and a tracking # will be emailed or PM'ed to you so that you can watch its movement.

Specs:

44mm width excluding crown
22mm lug width
316L Stainless steel
Bead blasted hard finish
Rotating bezel with internal slide rule
ETA 7750 automatic chronograph movement
Sapphire crystal with Anti-reflective coating
Threaded sapphire display case back
LUM-TEC MDV technology®
Screw lock crown with double diamond sealing system
100 meters/330 ft. water resistance
2 heavy gauge nato nylon straps included (green and black) 22/22 size
One year limited warranty
Limited numbered series of 100 for F1
Limited numbered series of 50 for F1-S
Free lifetime timing adjustments
All swiss made construction and assembling in Ohio

*These list for $1895.00 and are completely SOLD OUT. Good luck finding another one for sale...

External Links to reviews and websites with stock pics:

https://teamspeed.com/forums/watch-f...ronograph.html

LUM-TEC Combat F1 Concept Watch LUM-TEC Combat F1 concept watch

Combat F1 | Toptime.eu

LUM TEC Combat F1 Concept Watch « The Pop and folk music

Combat F1 and F1-S pics!! ETA 7750 chronograph.

Lum Tec, LLC

Photobucket Album Link:

Combat F1 pictures by bige1967 - Photobucket

And finally, on to the pics:

Old 09-14-2011, 08:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice watch, GLWS.

Old 09-14-2011, 09:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Oh man, that's such a sick watch. GLWS.

Old 09-14-2011, 09:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond repute
That's a sweet watch. Too bad I spend all my money on hookers

Old 09-14-2011, 09:43 AM
Banned
Tell them ho's NO for a few weeks and get this bad boy!!

Old 09-14-2011, 09:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond repute
^ I'll make you a deal. I'll buy your watch if you buy my VROD

Old 09-14-2011, 10:56 AM
Banned
Let me get my house first and then pitch the idea to the new wife.

Old 09-20-2011, 07:39 PM
Banned
This bad boy is SOLD.

Old 09-20-2011, 08:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
That is a cool watch

Old 09-20-2011, 08:03 PM
Banned
It is/was. Someone will be very happy with it.