Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

LÜM-TEC Super Combat B2 - vs - Combat B16. HUGE review!

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 04:10 PM
Former Sponsor
Ray Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to behold
Cool LÜM-TEC Super Combat B2 - vs - Combat B16. HUGE review!

worn&wound » Lüm-Tec Combat B16 + Super Combat B2: Side by Side Review

Old 02-29-2012, 04:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
KimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura about
Great write up! I like that the nylon used is thick, tightly woven, and built to last. But, I'd prefer a rubber strap (hope I'm not speaking LÜM-TEC blasphemy, just my taste). Does LÜM-TEC offer a rubber replacement strap for these? Please excuse my ignorance as I am new to the brand.

Old 02-29-2012, 05:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
45mm version is awesome

Old 03-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks so light

Old 03-01-2012, 07:10 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
As someone that owns both of these watches, I must say that both are rock solid. I completely abused that Combat B16 in Iraq and various other places that I wore it. It took the beating without skipping a beat or losing any time at all. And the Super Combat has been, to date, one of my 3 favorite watches ever. It is SOOOOO light, barely there on the wrist, yet keeps amazing time and is sturdy as hell. Keep making grab watches Chris; you da man!

Old 03-02-2012, 01:03 AM
Teamspeed Member
brim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of light
nice write up!