Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

Italy

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 10:06 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Bring us all Tshirts

I wear a large

Drink some espresso for me.

2 a morning in some small cafe in the hills was the best.

Old 06-11-2012, 10:09 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Bring us all Tshirts

I wear a large

Drink some espresso for me.

2 a morning in some small cafe in the hills was the best.
took you more for a Smedium Mark...

I would drink espresso morning, noon and night, but was told its a big NO NO to drink past 10am and before the sun goes down!

Old 06-12-2012, 08:28 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
getting drunk in Italy is just pure fun,..
actually in entire southern Europe it`s always delicious and fun,..
but the variety of booze often results in a mad hangover and almost bursting head next morning,..
simple fix,don`t stop drinking and go to the beach/pool and do some swimming,beach volleyball as well

Old 10-27-2012, 10:02 AM
MrD
Teamspeed Senior Member
MrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant future
^^ erm ok... awkward....

Old 03-10-2013, 10:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Cmoney,
I have read through most of this thread, and learned a lot and was confused a lot by the differing opinions.
Tell us how your trip was and what you liked and didn't like.
My wife and I are going in Mid June for 8 nights. We are planning on :

3 nights Florence
1 night Venice
3 nights in Milan (we will drive over to Lake Como for a day)
And we will make a stop in Modena to see and maybe drive some ferrari's.

We are open to suggestions.

Old 03-10-2013, 10:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
airflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
Hey Cmoney,
I have read through most of this thread, and learned a lot and was confused a lot by the differing opinions.
Tell us how your trip was and what you liked and didn't like.
My wife and I are going in Mid June for 8 nights. We are planning on :

3 nights Florence
1 night Venice

We are open to suggestions.
My wife and I went to Rome, Florence, Bologna and Venice Over the Christmas Holidays. I really enjoyed roaming the streets of Rome and Venice. Florence for me was OK, I'm not a real art fan so I got my fill of penis's in my face at every gallery. The food in Venice was the best, it was great everywhere but Venice was a standout.

Old 03-10-2013, 11:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Scootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
3 nights Florence
1 night Venice

Lake Como is one of the most beautiful places on earth. Good choice.

I'm glad you decided on driving too. As an American with a higher than average appreciation for automobiles and driving, being able to experience sharing the roads with Italian drivers is one of my most cherished memories. I can only assume you will appreciate it as well.

And, taking a Ferrari (of your choice, they have a selection) for a nice romp around the streets of Modena will be pricey but well worth it, I promise.

Old 03-13-2013, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Member
airflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond repute
Also don't hesitate using the High Speed trains. A great way to get around at 250KPH. You don't have to worry about security, and if you travel 1st class you will have plenty of space for luggage. The price difference was small enough we didn't hesitate. If you have tickets ahead of time, show up 10 min. early and your good to go.

Last edited by airflite1; 03-13-2013 at 06:19 PM.