Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

The World's 50 Best Restaurants 2012

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
The World's 50 Best Restaurants 2012

The World's 50 Best Restaurants

Huge foodie here. I've been to #6, 10, 19, 25, 32, 43, 48, 54, 66 & 90. Doesn't get much better than spending a couple hours enjoying a fine tasting menu and good wine.

Old 05-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Forgot to mention that the 2012 rankings came out last night.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
trax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond repute
Cant say I agree with a few of the entries - especially don't agree with the London ones

I would really like to go to the Roca brothers place - it was on TV here a few weeks back and the food looked fantastic

but to add to your list
3, 5, 6, 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 42, 43

Old 05-01-2012, 05:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
can't wait to check out Alinea

Old 05-01-2012, 06:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
^^ thats what I'm thinking. Probably check it when I'm there in August if all goes well.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
Really wanted to hit Alinea the last time I was in Chicago. I couldn't get reservations on short notice and I only packed jeans. I did end up at Moto though which was fun at least.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:38 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
I need to get out more. I haven't been to any of those.

Went to Jean George but not the NY location. It was the best steak I'd had in 10 years.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

Nice to see at least one Aussie restaurant in the top fifty.

Cheers,
Nik

Old 05-01-2012, 06:49 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I have also been to some on the list. Two of my most memorable are Gordon Ramsey in London and Louis XV in Monaco. Both not on the list though...

Old 05-01-2012, 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, trax is killing it!

Quick Reply: The World's 50 Best Restaurants 2012