Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

If you ever travel to West Palm Beach, stay here -

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 02:10 PM
Former Sponsor
NAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond repute
If you ever travel to West Palm Beach, stay here -

Biba is pretty sweet and close to the major airport and Palm Beach-
Each room is decorated differently and the evening bar usually has some interesting characters.....

Stayed there a few times as a "Stay-cation" and would give it a 8 out of 10....

Check it out - Hotel Biba

Old 02-14-2012, 05:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting and good to know. But why wouldnt you just stay in PB?

Old 02-23-2012, 01:28 PM
Former Sponsor
NAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond repute
Good Question - I just find it to be very eclectic and "hip"

PB is old money and at times can be stuffy for someone under 30....but yea if I had to choose it would be Brazilian Court...all day and all night...the staff is amazing and the Cafe Boulud is very good -

And you can never go wrong with the Breakers....it is the very reason why Florida came to be.... I use to work at their country club out west, when I was a teenager, so it was always special...never got to stay there though

Old 02-23-2012, 01:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Lenny@NavTV

And you can never go wrong with the Breakers....it is the very reason why Florida came to be.... I use to work at their country club out west, when I was a teenager, so it was always special...never got to stay there though
i was at the Breakers last may and while the resort and staff are impeccable, the clientele and surrounding area is still old money 65+.

Old 02-24-2012, 08:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lenny@NavTV

PB is old money and at times can be stuffy for someone under 30....but yea if I had to choose it would be Brazilian Court...all day and all night...the staff is amazing and the Cafe Boulud is very good -

Agree. The BC is so cool....stayed there once....but i think i prefer the Breakers due to the big pool area/beach front/shops/etc. To be honest, the Breakers might be the coolest hotel i have stayed at in FLA. Wish i could just move in

Old 02-27-2012, 01:35 PM
Former Sponsor
Which comes back...to the original post...stay at the BIBA..... the pool is nothing even close to the Breakers....but its still a Hip Little Joint to relax....

But yea the Breakers is probably the nicest hotel I have ever seen and chilled at and partied at * never stayed there * - If you ever go do there, let me know one of my childhood best friends now manages the concierge at the Breakers

Another great spot is at the Jupiter Resort or anything on Singer Island -