Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

Need some info about Miami Beach

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 12:27 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Question Need some info about Miami Beach

Seems that I'll visit South Florida from 15th till 22nd of January, this is Cavallino week, combining with business meeting in downtown Miami.

I have decided that I'm staying at the Breakers on friday and saturday and enjoying Cavallino. Also know about Bal Harbour shops - eating, shopping and car spotting. And of course standart sighseeing, also standart SoBe sightseeing, beaches, trip to Keys.

I need some pieces of advice and will appreciate any interesting infos where to stay with up to $500/night budget, where to eat, what clubs to visit in Miami Beach and surroundings, seems that area is much changed since I was there last time and would like to get some interesting info about current hotspots.

Promise to post pics from both trip and Cavallino.

Old 12-22-2011, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Breakers is where i stayed last year for Cav and had a blast. See if you can get the Club Level upgrade - well worth it

As for South Beach/Miami Beach, i would stay at the Fountaine Blue (younger crowd - prally better spot for partys) or the Ritz Carlton (very nice - good location). I was just there a few weeks ago for a party and had a good time hopping from bar to bar along Ocean Drive/Collins Ave.

Have fun!

Old 12-22-2011, 02:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
In South Beach the Ritz-Carlton is your best bet. The W is also very good if you get a nice room on a higher floor (lower floors can be noisy).

Fontaine Bleu is not really in South Beach, but a little further north. However it is a great hotel, and has a good night club (LIV) and excellent restaurant (Hakkassan).

Old 12-22-2011, 03:16 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
cool

check out Nikki Beach as well if possible

Old 12-22-2011, 03:24 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for input, really appreciate it.

Old 12-22-2011, 03:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ECB
cool

check out Nikki Beach as well if possible
Nobody goes to Nikki beach....

Old 04-17-2012, 11:58 AM
Former Sponsor
NAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by fone phreak
Nobody goes to Nikki beach....
Don't know when you went...but EVERYBODY goes to Nikki Beach on Sunday...its a SoBe Tradition for as long as i can remember - 2002 or so....