Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

5 Day Porsche Driving Trip in Germany (pics!)

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 09:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mafishman1
^^Jon you know I am a week or two away from booking this with a friend so if my spots are about to fill up you better tell me!! 95% sure I am going!
I got you bro.....your spots are safe.....keep me posted!!

Old 07-17-2012, 12:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Two weeks left to sign up.....

Old 03-08-2013, 11:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
moabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond repute
any plans for an upcoming trip?

Old 03-24-2013, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by moabite
any plans for an upcoming trip?
Nothing planned --- but if there are 6-7 people who want to go this trip can happen anytime. It really is so much fun - i wish i could go every 3 months to see whats new in Stuttgart

Old 03-27-2013, 07:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Nothing planned --- but if there are 6-7 people who want to go this trip can happen anytime. It really is so much fun - i wish i could go every 3 months to see whats new in Stuttgart
If you do come back, I'd try to meet up!

I notice you've got rid of your Spyder? I've recently bought one! Love it...

Old 04-01-2013, 09:21 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
If there is a trip like this planned again, please let me know what dates you would be thinking about!

Old 09-21-2013, 07:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by PaulGeudon
If you do come back, I'd try to meet up!

I notice you've got rid of your Spyder? I've recently bought one! Love it...
Originally Posted by Harris@TPCRacing
If there is a trip like this planned again, please let me know what dates you would be thinking about!
Hopefully we will do a trip like this in Fall of 2014.....will that work for you guys? Thinking it will be 5 nights and 6 days. Few days of Stuttgart area (Porsche, AMG, etc) and perhaps a day at the Meilenwerks - then finish up at The Ring. Would most likely be around 4500-5000 per person with a NEW Porsche 991 as your rental car. If you opt out of the 991 rental and do an economy car you would obv save a lot - but nobody would wait for you on the Autobahn

Old 09-21-2013, 08:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Terraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura about
I would be keen to join the trip. I think it would be a fantastic experience

Old 06-24-2016, 06:44 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
agrawalmadhuri154 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for share this post i talk about investment of money in any business but we have not proper ideas and knowledge so we get loss and fail in business so i provide best ideas and good info through SEBI Investment Advisor, SEBI Registered Investment Advisers and SEBI Registered Advisory in India this is popular firm in the world.

So Many thanks to all please use it and take profit.

Old 11-22-2016, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
What an amazing trip! I'm looking to do a car vacation soon somewhere and will have to open a thread it looks like to get some more ideas like this. Thanks for sharing all these photos.

Quick Reply: 5 Day Porsche Driving Trip in Germany (pics!)