Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

5 Day Porsche Driving Trip in Germany (pics!)

Old 01-10-2012, 10:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Fellas, just checking in to let you know that the April trip is rapidly approaching --- if you have ever thought about a trip like this and are "on the fence" post up your thoughts here or PM me. I went twice already and am going again in April hahahahahaha - its just THAT cool

Old 01-19-2012, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
All PM's replied too. Really excited for this trip. If anyone is looking for more info check here --- Porsche Driving Tour 2012 | JetSetPilot.com

Old 02-02-2012, 12:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Thanks for all the interest TeamSpeeders --- Brian @ JetSetPilot (company who runs these trips) is thrilled! --- a few of you are CLOSE on this one --- i hope you decide to go - cant wait!!!!

Old 04-29-2012, 04:42 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
sorry for the revival,but...

I just drove by an AVIS rental station and they already had the 991S convertibles out on their lot..guess this would have been great for you,...driving a brand new,still rare,PCar through Germany

but you`ll get there soon anyways ,see ya

Old 05-02-2012, 09:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by ECB
sorry for the revival,but...

I just drove by an AVIS rental station and they already had the 991S convertibles out on their lot..guess this would have been great for you,...driving a brand new,still rare,PCar through Germany

but you`ll get there soon anyways ,see ya
5 months away!!!

Thanks for the info

Old 05-21-2012, 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Obviously some (most) of you guys saw Hani's ROAD TRIP thread.....well that is the same car (991 cab) that we will be renting from AVIS in October. You can also opt for a coupe.

Happy to have a few Teamspeeders reach out and contact me about the trip - reallllllly awesome to have other car guys want to join in. I am signed up and ready to roll - if anyone else wants to come along just let me know!!!

Old 06-05-2012, 10:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Thanks for all the PM's and emails guys. We have 9 slots left on the October Trip and the deposit is due within the next 90 days (end of August). PM me for more info on the trip and how to save your spot.

Oh, and just in case you forgot, the rental cars we will have are 991's!!!

Old 06-23-2012, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Again, thanks for the PM's, messages on Facebook, and emails. Glad a lot of you guys are into the trip - i am so pumped to go again - really gonna be a great time in the 991's and with some TEAMSPEEDERS.

If anyone else is curious about our trip just post here or hit me up --- i have been on this exact trip many times before and cant say enough about how FREAKIN FUN it is

Old 07-03-2012, 03:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
A few more TEAMSPEEDERS getting closer to signing up.....this could be EPIC come October!!!

Old 07-03-2012, 07:54 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
^^Jon you know I am a week or two away from booking this with a friend so if my spots are about to fill up you better tell me!! 95% sure I am going!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 5 Day Porsche Driving Trip in Germany (pics!)