Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

The OFFICIAL Monaco and French Riviera Thread.

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2014 | 10:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Why not allow citizens to arm themselves in their own home? I just read up that France is very strict on gun laws. That is the only thing that will help you against an intruder that is illegally armed.

Old 01-12-2014 | 10:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
What are the gun laws for private citizens?
In Europe the situation is completly diferent then in the states. Like some members wrote, for exemple if i shot a robber i would be in deep, deep trouble. I know cases where the police themselves, the officer, got in to trouble for shooting criminals in the act. European laws are very protective with life. Not for the robbers in the case they kill someone. Theres no life sentence, etc.... And most of these Cannes, St Tropez, Cote d'Azur robberies in general are made profissional robbers, mafias, etc. Eastern Europe mainly.

Old 01-12-2014 | 11:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
[QUOTE=exRockstar;1450474]In Europe the situation is completly diferent then in the states. Like some members wrote, for exemple if i shot a robber i would be in deep, deep trouble. I know cases where the police themselves, the officer, got in to trouble for shooting criminals in the act. European laws are very protective with life. Not for the robbers in the case they kill someone. Theres no life sentence, etc.... And most of these Cannes, St Tropez, Cote d'Azur robberies in general are made profissional robbers, mafias, etc. Eastern Europe mainly.[/QUOTE]

Same here with the Cartels. Sometimes this thugs are linked to the most powerful and ruthless drug lords/capos that not even the local or state police doesnt dare to arrest them.

Awful truth: The crime syndicates most of the time are more powerful than the whole local police force. Looks like need a very deep, deep, deep purge.

Old 01-13-2014 | 04:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
[QUOTE=Zambrano;1450482]
Originally Posted by exRockstar
In Europe the situation is completly diferent then in the states. Like some members wrote, for exemple if i shot a robber i would be in deep, deep trouble. I know cases where the police themselves, the officer, got in to trouble for shooting criminals in the act. European laws are very protective with life. Not for the robbers in the case they kill someone. Theres no life sentence, etc.... And most of these Cannes, St Tropez, Cote d'Azur robberies in general are made profissional robbers, mafias, etc. Eastern Europe mainly.[/QUOTE]

Same here with the Cartels. Sometimes this thugs are linked to the most powerful and ruthless drug lords/capos that not even the local or state police doesnt dare to arrest them.

Awful truth: The crime syndicates most of the time are more powerful than the whole local police force. Looks like need a very deep, deep, deep purge.
Mexican Drug Cartels are linked to the USA Government. The Guzman Cartel controls 80% of the cocaine, heroin, methanfetamin, etc, of the world! and they control the city of Detroit witch is their logistics and distribution center. This was made possible with an agreement with the usa government, on witch they have to give some serious information to the government to fight drugs. But yeah, in here its pretty much the same thing, i think everywhere else aswell.

Old 01-13-2014 | 09:32 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
My family owns a house in this region. We had to put a private security company doing surveilance 24/7! Cote d'Azur its not what it was before. My parents own this house for 12 years now, more or less, they are even thinking about selling it. Several family friends already had problems, the city mayors are doing everything to guarantee security, etc, working closely with the authorities, but everyone is really scared about this robbery wave.

I feel angry when I read this. And this is only part of the problem. There are so many things wrong on the French Riviera.... no wonder they are thinking about selling.... and trust me they are not alone...

Old 01-13-2014 | 12:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
I feel angry when I read this. And this is only part of the problem. There are so many things wrong on the French Riviera.... no wonder they are thinking about selling.... and trust me they are not alone...
Yeah, i believe in your words. I know alot of people that are selling their property in there and moving to other places. Especially more privacy related places. Honestly speaking i find Cote d'Azur region very overcrowded. People can't relax anymore. Its a confusion everywhere, noise, traffic, etc. At least for me thats a huge turn of! And then theres the new rich generation..... And then the robberies of course. They are not dumb.

Old 01-13-2014 | 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
[QUOTE=exRockstar;1450497]
Originally Posted by Zambrano

Mexican Drug Cartels are linked to the USA Government. The Guzman Cartel controls 80% of the cocaine, heroin, methanfetamin, etc, of the world! and they control the city of Detroit witch is their logistics and distribution center. This was made possible with an agreement with the usa government, on witch they have to give some serious information to the government to fight drugs. But yeah, in here its pretty much the same thing, i think everywhere else aswell.
Like a love to said: Everyone is dirty, trust no one.

Old 01-14-2014 | 03:31 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, i believe in your words. I know alot of people that are selling their property in there and moving to other places. Especially more privacy related places. Honestly speaking i find Cote d'Azur region very overcrowded. People can't relax anymore. Its a confusion everywhere, noise, traffic, etc. At least for me thats a huge turn of! And then theres the new rich generation..... And then the robberies of course. They are not dumb.

I totally agree with you.

I am now working on a small write up called "The French Riviera. The truth."

Old 01-14-2014 | 03:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro

Every paradise have a dark side. Too bad such a wonderful place, hope I visit soon, is going down in a slow decadent spiral. The government must have a serious talk with the crime syndicates and negotiate some sort of traty to protect the prestige of the French Rivera.

Just like the US did with the mexican cartels.

http://rt.com/usa/sinaloa-drug-cartel-deal-dea-551/

Old 01-14-2014 | 08:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro

You're gonna post it in here?

Quick Reply: The OFFICIAL Monaco and French Riviera Thread.