Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

Baltimore

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 12:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant future
Baltimore

Hello!

I have to travel to Baltimore Mid-May for some business at JHU, so I'll be in the area for a few days. I'm scheduled to arrive late on Sunday night, and I'll be busy for the greater part of the day on Monday and Tuesday, but leaving on the last flight out Wednesday, which gives me a whole day to go check out the area. I'll be staying at the Hotel Monaco.

I was wondering, since there's a lot of East-Coasters it seems, if you guys would have any recommendations on where to eat. My guess is that people go to DC, as Baltimore seems to be pretty close to DC. How is the train system down to DC? How late does it operate? And going further, any awesome restaurants in the DC area? I was considering going to Citronelle, but I don't know how feasible taking a train down, eating, and then taking a train back up would be considering I have no idea how long I'd be at the restaurant, what time I could get there, and when the latest train back would leave.

I was also entertaining the idea of going out to Frederick to go eat at Volt, but I don't think there's anything that goes directly from Baltimore to Frederick, right? Maybe I'd be able to do lunch there on my free day.

Basically, can you guys provide me a crash course on the area? I'd greatly appreciate it! I'm trying to approach this a bit better than my Boston trip a couple months back in the middle of snowpocalypse...weather is the ruiner of excursions, I'm going to go ahead and guess that won't be the case for Baltimore in May.

Old 05-16-2011, 08:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Dude --- there is a thread (created by me) just about Baltimore in this section. Poke around a little more next time before you post a new one

I hope you are enjoying the Charm City