Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

Where to stay in Barcelona Spain???

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 10:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
I would also say the arts. It's right on the beach where a lot of night clubs and good restaurants are. It's also only a short cab ride, slightly long walk, to anything else you would want to do. Las Ramblas, the outdoor markets, the royal zoo, and of those are not far. Architecture is slightly spread out so you won't be concerned there but I have to recommend Parc Guell. That place is unbelievable.
Thanks for the tip. My girlfriend is really pushing for something 'in the city' as oposed to the beach but i will look into it further. What is Parc Guell?

Originally Posted by jox
Dude, you are such a globetrotter! Schedule one of these trips in the summer, so you could buy me a beer.... I mean, so I could buy you a beer. Unless you are sober and boring, in which case I have no interest in meeting up. K thx bai.
LOL....Jox....id like to think that if i didnt travel so much and saved my money and worked more i would have a car collection like some of the folks on here - but alas - i dont and i will NEVER stop traveling the world as long as i have a Visa and AMEX in my pocket hahahahahaha

As for the beers - i will buy you the first 15. Then the rest are on you!!! You should certainly meet up for a night or two in Barcelona. That would be awesome.

Old 02-11-2011, 10:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
PM member Naz....

Old 02-11-2011, 11:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute

It was designed by the Catalan architect Antoni Gaud́ and built from 1900 to 1914. It is a garden complex situated on the hill of El Carmel from where you have great views of the city.

Could post pics forever but it's amazing, you won't regret it. I lived in Barca for a while right in the city so only stayed in hotels on the beach can't be to much more help than that. I cannot believe she would rather stay in the city though, you should lobby against that.

Old 02-15-2011, 07:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks TT --- i think i saw those pics on Google images after doing some research.

Really excited for this trip and will be sure to keep this thread update as i go along.....

Old 02-15-2011, 07:34 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
If you want to spot some nice cars, Hotel Arts parking is where the best cars are at.

Old 02-15-2011, 01:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
Barcelona is an amazing time! Hit the waterfront, Park Gaudi, and the rest of Gaudi's buildings....seriously amazing stuff....as for the night-life I don't remember much

Also watch out for pick-pockets...really bad over there

Old 02-15-2011, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Still Lost
Also watch out for pick-pockets...really bad over there
thats why i am going. to learn from the best and beef up my resume'

Old 02-15-2011, 07:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I also recommend the Hotel Arts. It's a really nice place and they have lots of fresh flowers so the hotel smells amazing.

Old 02-16-2011, 03:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute
im in barcelona right now .... im here 2-3 times a year (2 fun 1 work)

ill type something up shorty

Old 02-16-2011, 10:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by sheynk
im in barcelona right now .... im here 2-3 times a year (2 fun 1 work)

ill type something up shorty
Awesome!!! Cant wait for the details...

Quick Reply: Where to stay in Barcelona Spain???