Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

Where to stay in Barcelona Spain???

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 12:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Where to stay in Barcelona Spain???

TS,

Planning a trip to Barcelona in June and wanted to see if anyone had any good ideas for a hotel? So far i have really liked the looks of the W Hotel but since I have never been to Barcelona i dont know if that location is good or what?

I would want to be in the action and be able to walk out of the hotel and get to many shops, bars, resteraunts, etc.

Any advice on a hotel and what to do and see in the city is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Old 02-09-2011, 12:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
I stayed a night at the Arts hotel, was amazing!
http://www.hotelartsbarcelona.com/

Old 02-09-2011, 12:40 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Hotel arts best one there

Old 02-09-2011, 12:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
I stayed a night at the Arts hotel, was amazing!
Hotel Arts Barcelona :: Luxury hotel in Barcelona

Thanks Felix --- i did see that one as well in my search. How was the location? What did you do while you were there? Could you walk places?

Old 02-09-2011, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Hotel arts best one there
Thanks Mo....but can you tell me why you say this? Have you stayed there?

Old 02-09-2011, 12:45 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I stayed there it's close to clubs and the beach plus there is a port close by that has some good restaurants. If you want to go to shopping taxis is cheap compared to other European cities. The shopping is mostly in la ramblas

Old 02-09-2011, 12:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I stayed there it's close to clubs and the beach plus there is a port close by that has some good restaurants. If you want to go to shopping taxis is cheap compared to other European cities. The shopping is mostly in la ramblas
OK great. It seems to be right near the W....both look cool. Ill have to check on prices and such and see how they compare but this certainly does look great.

I wonder if there are any more "downtown" locations that would fit better? Being on the beach really does nothing for me because if i wanted to lay on a beach i wouldnt go all the way to Spain.

Old 02-09-2011, 12:50 PM
AMGFanatic
I don't liners downtown hotels too crowded and noisy especially close to the la ramblas. If I had to go again it would be the W hotel or Arts. Make sure you visit the Zoo, Football club Barcelona and the Double decker bus tours it will cover many of the touristic attractions and it's quiet fun.

Old 02-09-2011, 12:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I don't liners downtown hotels too crowded and noisy especially close to the la ramblas. If I had to go again it would be the W hotel or Arts. Make sure you visit the Zoo, Football club Barcelona and the Double decker bus tours it will cover many of the touristic attractions and it's quiet fun.
Understood.

Thanks so much for the feedback and the ideas. I am excited for this trip already.

Any other suggestions guys???

Old 02-09-2011, 12:53 PM
AMGFanatic
How long are you staying ? I think 4 to 5 days is enough I'd rather go to Marbella and Mallorca.

Quick Reply: Where to stay in Barcelona Spain???