Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

Chicago in March... Where to stay?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 01:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Do you have high res shots of the Milennium park photos?

Old 03-10-2010, 08:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
Do you have high res shots of the Milennium park photos?
I sure do. I've got about 90 full res images from my trip that can be found here:

Chicago pics

Old 03-10-2010, 08:56 AM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Great snaps Alex. Definitely makes me want to go back!

Old 03-10-2010, 09:41 AM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
Did you use the new lens for the majority of your trip?

Stupid question... I'm bringing my camera with me to Florida tonight... first time taking it anywhere :O

Old 03-10-2010, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GetLiquidNow
Did you use the new lens for the majority of your trip?

Stupid question... I'm bringing my camera with me to Florida tonight... first time taking it anywhere :O
I really wanted to use my new Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 more but the Sigma 10-20 was mounted to the D200 almost the entire weekend. That's not to say I don't like the new Tamron, but at 28mm, it just wasn't wide enough to really capture all of the unique architecture. Now if I had a FF camera like the D700, things might've been different.

Have fun in FL! I'll be looking forward to seeing some photos.

Old 11-13-2011, 08:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
frshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to bring up an old thread but I'm heading to Chicago in December and I've checked all the food places you guys recommended and they look great! Im going to try to eat at Tavern, gibsons and the la scarola place. I think for lunch and a quick slice I'll try UNOs. There are a few Gino's there, which one do you guys suggest? We are staying at the 4 points Sheraton on Rush. How is that hotel? We aren't paying for it, we are just paying for our flight. I guess we can't go wrong there, even if it's not the nicest hotel. What about places to see? I think you guys nailed it with the places to eat lol. I definitely want to check out the park Alzilla posted pics of and of course the lambo spot. Any other suggestions? Oh yea, while we are there, it will be my girlfriends birthday. Would the places you guys suggested do far be a great place for a nice romantic dinner, or is there an even better place for that nearby? Thanks for the advice and help guys!

Old 11-13-2011, 09:12 AM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
KUMA BURGER! Don't miss it, best burger in america!

Old 11-13-2011, 12:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C Money
KUMA BURGER! Don't miss it, best burger in america!
Still haven't checked it out. The lines are always so huge

Old 11-13-2011, 01:54 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by .:Raul
Still haven't checked it out. The lines are always so huge
you need to just eat a late lunch/early dinner on a weekday... I promise it is worth the wait!

Old 11-13-2011, 02:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay Alzilla, but you MUST come back during the summer.

Quick Reply: Chicago in March... Where to stay?