Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

the best sushi i have ever eaten

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 11:10 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I ate some very good sushi when I was in Okinawa. I need to get over to mainlnd Japan. God, that sushi looks good!

Old 11-04-2009, 05:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bonita
i cant see the pics
is flicker blocked in UAE?

Old 11-10-2009, 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
carendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond repute
round 2 - better than the first. His own bottarga was the show-stopper - incredible. The uni, pictured before, and chuotoro were close seconds for me. Everything else top-notch and this lunch (Tue) was even better than the first (Sun.) The rice was milder than Sun, so if there's a flaw, it's that his rice is variable - but with fish like that....

Old 11-10-2009, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
carendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond repute

go - it will redefine your ideas on sushi and fresh fish. it costs as much as the most expensive meals in the world but it might better them in terms of obsessiveness and dedication to perfection.

- chuck

Old 11-10-2009, 07:17 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Again, awesome photos.

What camera are you using?

Old 11-10-2009, 09:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
I want to be Chuck.

Chuck, I'm headed to Urasawa the week of the 23rd...

Old 11-11-2009, 12:04 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AriA is a glorious beacon of lightAriA is a glorious beacon of lightAriA is a glorious beacon of lightAriA is a glorious beacon of lightAriA is a glorious beacon of lightAriA is a glorious beacon of lightAriA is a glorious beacon of lightAriA is a glorious beacon of lightAriA is a glorious beacon of lightAriA is a glorious beacon of lightAriA is a glorious beacon of light
Your killing me with those pictures....looks incredible. Best I have been to is Urasawa thanks to your suggestion and had a wonderful meal!

Old 11-11-2009, 04:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Again, awesome photos.

What camera are you using?
fuji finepix e900

tuuner - everyone gets treated the same but tell him "chuck from sf w/ the porsche" sent you - to break the ice - he'll know exactly who i am.

aria - urasawa is still very good - this is just.. better

- chuck

Old 12-02-2009, 08:01 PM
Teamspeed Member
BlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to all
wow, this is some really sushi. Will check this place out sometimes.

Old 12-30-2009, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
How does Sawa compare?

Quick Reply: the best sushi i have ever eaten