Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

Who likes PF Chang's?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 06:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Secure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant future
Awesome food! Had it for lunch today!

Old 02-27-2008, 08:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by TUUNER
I'm lucky...I live in OC and can head over to Sam Woo for some superior chinese food for a fraction of the cost...love Sam Woo...
sam woo is the best... after a party, after basketball, after work out, after sex, after everything.

Old 02-27-2008, 08:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by trovan
sam woo is the best... after a party, after basketball, after work out, after sex, after everything.
Nice!!! If I ever see you there, I will have to wonder: "What was he doing prior to his Sam Woo visit?"...lol

Old 02-27-2008, 09:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
haha.... but it won't matter after a good "yung chow fried rice"...

Old 02-27-2008, 09:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond repute
good and cheap...but always so crowded!

Old 02-27-2008, 10:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
First Draw is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh dear god man, you geed to get out of that state sometime and experience some food culture.

You have the beef house though right? That's not too bad last time I was there.
I am from Chicago (North Shore), but now live between Chicago & Indy. It is a pretty cool place, but the locals have no taste in food!! I have never been to the Beef House but heard great things about it. I typically will head down to Indy for St.Elmos or Palomino. Indy is a cool little city. For the big fun we we go to the best city in the world.

Chicago for you east coast folk....

Old 02-27-2008, 10:28 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
No love for Panda Express?:rofl:

Old 02-28-2008, 02:15 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TunaRollz is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by CarbonCycles
Man, I hate PF Chang, but I get dragged there all the time. Food is way too sweet and Americanized IMO.
+2
It's about as chinese as taco bell is mexican.