Notices
The Teamspeed Wheel & Tire Forum The Teamspeed Wheel & Tire Forum Is Where You Will Find All The Latest News, Technical Info, and Trends!

iForged Wheels ???

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2014, 12:14 PM
BDP
Teamspeed Member
BDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of light
iForged Wheels ???

I'm looking for any advice on iForged wheels. I was preparing to order a set but after doing extensive research they have a very colorful past. My question is, have these issues been resolved? I understand all wheel companies have their share of problems, but iForged seems to be plagued the most. Most of their issues stop around 2007, at least according to google.

Of the 4 or 5 wheel companies I've contacted, all but iForged responded to me within hours of emailing. Can anyone comment? Would you stay away from iForged or have they cleaned up their act?

Also, I'm worried about the vibration associated with reverse lip design, specifically when water gets into the channel. I know iForged has offered a solution but I'm not sure how effective it is. These wheels will be on my daily driver.

Thank you.