Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Mc Laren SLR Roadster with 21" iForged Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 03:52 AM
Teamspeed Member
IFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud of
Mc Laren SLR Roadster with 21" iForged Wheels

Thanks to our good customer Jeff for sharing pictures of his Mc Laren SLR Roadster with 20″ Front and 21″ Rear iForged PS Daytona 2 finished with a Brushed Aluminum Center and a Chrome Lip. This is Jeff's 8th set of iForged wheels for his crazy car collection.

Specs

20x9.5 Front 255/30/20
21x11 Rear 295/25/21

Last edited by IFORGED; 11-01-2009 at 03:56 AM.
Old 11-01-2009, 03:54 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
they look similar to brabus, not bad!

Old 11-01-2009, 06:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
I like the design of the wheel, but they are to way to big for my taste, makes the SLR looks lik a Jeep or something. I`d stick with the stock rims if i had a SLR

Edit: i would look better if the car was lower

Old 11-01-2009, 07:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Not a fan, those Turbine wheels are the best for this car by far.

Old 11-01-2009, 05:23 PM
Teamspeed Member
G6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to all
Deep dish on the rear's are perfect.

Old 11-01-2009, 07:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
I like the desigm, for my taste they are too big and too shiney.