Notices
The Teamspeed Music Forum General Music Discussions, Trends, Instruments, Equipment, Pro Audio, Driving Music, & More.

Sweetwater Collector's Corner: Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilt

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 05:52 PM
Former Sponsor
Sweetwater is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Sweetwater Collector's Corner: Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilt

Fender Custom Shop Dale Wilson Masterbuilt 1955 Stratocaster Relic

The Fender Custom Shop Dale Wilson Masterbuilt 1955 Stratocaster Relic is the real deal. Only a select few instruments are handbuilt by Custom Shop Master Luthiers; this one was also hand-picked by Sweetwater, making it the best-of-the-best. Given the '55 Strat Relic's stunning mid-'50s authenticity, this axe could end up behind glass, but its eminent playability ensures, happily, that it won't. In a player's hands (yours, perhaps?), the onboard Fat 50s' will chunk and chime for at least "another" half-century. You can own a legend - the Custom Shop Dale Wilson Masterbuilt 1955 Stratocaster Relic.

Full listing but email or PM me for a Special Teamspeed Deal!

Old 01-13-2012, 07:09 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Love to see you guys posting these and I wish I didn't click on this link! BTW if anyone's curious I have a few custom shops from Mark and the Sweetwater gang that are outrageous. One is a Master-built Tele that I will not part with, no way! Looks like it got run over by a truck and plays warm and sweet. Had it in the studio this week with buds kicking out some old stones tunes and the tone was out of this world!