Notices
The Teamspeed Music Forum General Music Discussions, Trends, Instruments, Equipment, Pro Audio, Driving Music, & More.

FS: Gibson Epiphone Prophecy Les Paul Custom EX, signed by Godsmack

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 11:12 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
FS: Gibson Epiphone Prophecy Les Paul Custom EX, signed by Godsmack

The Maryland Junior Chamber is auctioning (via Ebay) an incredible Gibson Epiphone Prophecy Les Paul Custom EX electric guitar that has been signed by the band Godsmack.

The link (with pics) to the auction is here: Gibson Les Paul Guitar Autographed by Godsmack | eBay

This guitar was signed during Godsmack's 2010 tour stop in Baltimore and includes all signatures from the band members. Retail Price is over $800.00!!!

Comes with hard case and FREE Shipping!

From the Gibson website: Gibson.com: Epiphone Les Paul Prophecy Custom EX

Prophecy Les Paul Custom EXThe new Prophecy Collection features four distinct shapes that all share common features. In addition to the guitar style, the model either is an EX (EMG active or the new EpiActive pickups), GX (Gibson USA pickups), or FX (original Floyd Rose Tremolo). Common features include highly figured quilt Maple tops, 24-fret SpeedTaper satin necks, jumbo frets, unique "blade" inlays, Epiphone's new, patent-applied-for Straplocks, hand-stained colors and eye-catching Pearl knobs. Because they're all "Customs", they all have bound bodies and necks. The new Prophecy Collection takes advantage of all the design work and testing we've been doing over the past two to three years.

With its solid Mahogany body with highly figured quilt Maple top and glued-in Mahogany neck, the Les Paul EX has its roots firmly planted in the LP tradition. But that's where tradition ends. A 24-fret Ebony fingerboard with seductive "blade" inlays and jumbo frets give you two full octaves while the active EMG-81/85 humbucking pickup combination provides the punch below every single note. Epiphone StrapLocks provide security for this axe while a LockTone tune-o-matic/stopbar ensure massive sustain.
All proceeds will benefit the Maryland Junior Chamber. The Maryland Junior Chamber

Old 05-22-2011, 11:20 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Good looking ifi had heard of the band I would bid.

Old 05-23-2011, 11:41 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know much about guitars. Is this particular Gibson a decent guitar even without the autographs?

Old 05-24-2011, 12:45 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
lol
I don't either. That one looks cool. I've got 5 autographed guitars here so I'm always looking for new cool ones. U2, Rolling Stones, Genesis, Santana and Brooks and Dunn

Old 05-24-2011, 10:15 AM
Full of Win.
Originally Posted by h20skier
lol
I don't either. That one looks cool. I've got 5 autographed guitars here so I'm always looking for new cool ones. U2, Rolling Stones, Genesis, Santana and Brooks and Dunn
I might end up bidding on it myself. I know you said you don't recognize the name of the band but you would probably recognize their music if you heard it.

YouTube - ‪Godsmack - I Stand Alone‬‏

YouTube - ‪Godsmack - Serenity‬‏

Old 05-24-2011, 10:26 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
lol
Wait, you got autographed guitars of U2, Rolling Stones, Genesis, Santana and Brooks and Dunn ?? Holy Cow

That's even more badass than your already insane car collection. I hope your kids appreciate the coolness of their dad.

Old 05-24-2011, 11:15 AM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by sinan
Wait, you got autographed guitars of U2, Rolling Stones, Genesis, Santana and Brooks and Dunn ?? Holy Cow

That's even more badass than your already insane car collection. I hope your kids appreciate the coolness of their dad.

Old 05-24-2011, 04:05 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Words can't describe the awesomness!!!!

Old 05-31-2011, 08:38 PM
Full of Win.
Less than 24 hours remaining for you to bid!