Notices
The Teamspeed Music Forum General Music Discussions, Trends, Instruments, Equipment, Pro Audio, Driving Music, & More.

my new song

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 01:35 AM
Official TS Crybaby - Forever
Ryan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond repute
Old 01-07-2009, 08:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
My ears my ears!

Sorry couldn't resist. I'll be frank, it isn't my kind of music but as far as I could tell it didn't suck either. Mind you this coming from someone with both zero talent for and knowledge of music so perhaps you're the new Nirvana and I'm just too stupid to tell.

Is there a version with lyrics or is this purely instrumental?

Old 01-07-2009, 09:32 PM
Ryan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 4Wheels
My ears my ears!

Sorry couldn't resist. I'll be frank, it isn't my kind of music but as far as I could tell it didn't suck either. Mind you this coming from someone with both zero talent for and knowledge of music so perhaps you're the new Nirvana and I'm just too stupid to tell.

Is there a version with lyrics or is this purely instrumental?
There will be lyrics at some point. Im still refining my process of recording (trying to get the timing solid using an instrument I lack skill with).

Old 01-08-2009, 11:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Neijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond repute
That's awsome Ryan, really. I'm a drummer, and David Grohl is my all time hero; as far as personalities. Keith Moon is my favorite drummer, still to this day, unmatched by anyone. I love music and the entire learning process... I admire you for putting The Pretender up there; killer TS Mate! I bought a Gretsch maple kit last year, I don't know what took me so long to pick up a killer set... Have fun Ryan

Old 01-09-2009, 12:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Driver007 has a reputation beyond reputeDriver007 has a reputation beyond reputeDriver007 has a reputation beyond reputeDriver007 has a reputation beyond reputeDriver007 has a reputation beyond reputeDriver007 has a reputation beyond reputeDriver007 has a reputation beyond reputeDriver007 has a reputation beyond reputeDriver007 has a reputation beyond reputeDriver007 has a reputation beyond reputeDriver007 has a reputation beyond repute
Ryan man kuddos for laying this down man, keep on working at it !

Old 01-09-2009, 01:33 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Jeanguitar is a jewel in the roughJeanguitar is a jewel in the roughJeanguitar is a jewel in the roughJeanguitar is a jewel in the roughJeanguitar is a jewel in the roughJeanguitar is a jewel in the roughJeanguitar is a jewel in the roughJeanguitar is a jewel in the roughJeanguitar is a jewel in the roughJeanguitar is a jewel in the roughJeanguitar is a jewel in the rough
Ryan your song and the video looks cool.
Keep on rocking like this who ever say anything don't ever listen to them. Its your wish go ahead you are doing a great job.

Jeanguitar

Old 01-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by Neijia
That's awsome Ryan, really. I'm a drummer, and David Grohl is my all time hero; as far as personalities. Keith Moon is my favorite drummer, still to this day, unmatched by anyone. I love music and the entire learning process... I admire you for putting The Pretender up there; killer TS Mate! I bought a Gretsch maple kit last year, I don't know what took me so long to pick up a killer set... Have fun Ryan
Thanks alot for this dude. Maple sets are so good sounding! My friend use to have a maple tama and I have one of the chepaer ones. His sounded so much better!!

Do you have any drum videos to share with us? Heres an excuse to post up a vid of you rockin your maple set!

Originally Posted by Driver007
Ryan man kuddos for laying this down man, keep on working at it !
LOL, thanks. I was up to 2:30am last night being addicted to making new sounds and whatever. Sucked waking up for work at 5:30 though, 3rd day in and my boss cought me with my eyes closed

Originally Posted by Jeanguitar
Ryan your song and the video looks cool.
Keep on rocking like this who ever say anything don't ever listen to them. Its your wish go ahead you are doing a great job.

Jeanguitar
Danko , Im just doing my thing and intend to keep doing it.

Old 01-12-2009, 02:53 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Jeanguitar is a jewel in the roughJeanguitar is a jewel in the roughJeanguitar is a jewel in the roughJeanguitar is a jewel in the roughJeanguitar is a jewel in the roughJeanguitar is a jewel in the roughJeanguitar is a jewel in the roughJeanguitar is a jewel in the roughJeanguitar is a jewel in the roughJeanguitar is a jewel in the roughJeanguitar is a jewel in the rough
Keep doing your work Ryan. Your review looks that you are not happy by my posting and by joining your community Ryan.

Jeanguitar

Old 01-24-2009, 02:15 PM
Originally Posted by Jeanguitar
Keep doing your work Ryan. Your review looks that you are not happy by my posting and by joining your community Ryan.

Jeanguitar
Huh, no man. I was thankful for your comment. Welcom to TS