Notices
The Teamspeed Music Forum General Music Discussions, Trends, Instruments, Equipment, Pro Audio, Driving Music, & More.

lets see your guitars

Old 11-28-2008, 09:26 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
synyster is an unknown quantity at this point
lets see your guitars

lets see your guitars. and any other equipment you have that you want to show off.

Ok here is what I have

Right to left
Custom schecter synyster gates model
Jacksin solo
custom fender strat with custom neck

sorry for the poor quality of the pic.

Old 11-28-2008, 10:08 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Custom Fender Strat? Does that say "Memphis" on the headstock?

Old 11-28-2008, 10:28 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
yep. the only thing that is fender is the body. I built this guitar 10 years a go.

Old 11-28-2008, 10:32 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Uh...

Here is a Les Paul that I built, hanging next to my Ernie Ball Petrucci.

A Washburn from the most awesome guitar dealer on the planet: Boogie Street Guitars in Pittsburgh PA. This was taken as it was being finished up.

I've got a Master Series from Epiphone, with a fingerstyle neck, and an old Gibson acoustic from the sixties that just sits.

I blew out the tendons in my left arm last year, so I'm just now picking the guitars back up.

Old 11-28-2008, 10:37 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Very nice. What amp/amps are you using?

Old 11-28-2008, 10:41 PM
TeH Ears
The only amp that I have left is a pissant Line6 15 watt box. And I just got a new app from Vox called the JamVox, which is simply awesome. It comes with a USB powered monitor, and a ton of amp and effect models. Not to mention a metronome, a tuner, and the ability to slow the tempo of a song. Oh, and the biggest feature of the amp is to strip out the guitars and vocals from any mp3 that you have.

Old 11-28-2008, 10:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Ya I have seen that at guitar center. You need to upgrade to a better amp. get rid of the line 6.

Old 11-28-2008, 11:17 PM
TeH Ears
I know what I need to do mi amigo...

Before I destroyed my arm, I had a JCM2k DSL, and a 5150 combo, and a bunch of other guitars. I started playing 12 years ago. The Line6 was for practice at home. I sold most everything because it wasn't a sure thing that I'd be able to play again.

Old 11-29-2008, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
I bought a Bogner Uberschall last week, I am just wighting for fed ex to bring it to my house.

Old 11-29-2008, 02:44 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
i've got a nice set of pics to share of past and present - will post when i get to my home pc

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: lets see your guitars