Notices
Teamspeed Green The Forum For Cars That Will Change Our World & Way Of Thinking.

Looking for a Hybrid for my sister..Camry, Prius, etc..Anyone have any hookups?

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 05:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looking for a Hybrid for my sister..Camry, Prius, etc..Anyone have any hookups?

All dealers seems to be jacking up prices by $5k...and have a three month wait now?!?!

In the L.A. area.

Old 06-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
I feel like I picked up my GS450h at the perfect time. I bet they're gonna start to get crazy hard to find and expensive. It's an incredible car.

Old 06-09-2008, 05:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by SteveH
I feel like I picked up my GS450h at the perfect time. I bet they're gonna start to get crazy hard to find and expensive. It's an incredible car.
no joke, two months ago hybrid prices were still normal and dealers were even offering discounts.

Old 06-09-2008, 05:38 PM
MGM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond repute
6 weeks ago we had 4 Civic Hybrids and 20+ regular civics on the lot that wouldn't seem to move. As soon as gas went up hybrids dissappeared and we have 4 civics left.

The high MPG market went nuts in a short time. Meanwhile trucks/suv's aren't worth a thing!

Old 06-09-2008, 05:53 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
I will just say that my friend works at Toyota, and despite the discounts for employees, many are buying Civic hybrid instead.

FWIW.

Old 06-09-2008, 07:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
skitelluride531 has a reputation beyond reputeskitelluride531 has a reputation beyond reputeskitelluride531 has a reputation beyond reputeskitelluride531 has a reputation beyond reputeskitelluride531 has a reputation beyond reputeskitelluride531 has a reputation beyond reputeskitelluride531 has a reputation beyond reputeskitelluride531 has a reputation beyond reputeskitelluride531 has a reputation beyond reputeskitelluride531 has a reputation beyond reputeskitelluride531 has a reputation beyond repute
Tesla Roadster?

Old 06-09-2008, 07:35 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-09-2008, 07:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SteveH
I saw one parked while grabbing a coffee a couple minutes ago... great looking car, and I bet it's a pleasure to drive. You made a good choice!