Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

Cerakote | Desert Sand Kimber Ultra Carry II

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 04:50 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Jean@VelosDesignwerks is on a distinguished roadJean@VelosDesignwerks is on a distinguished road
Cerakote | Desert Sand Kimber Ultra Carry II

Kimber comes with poor finish, local shop does poor job of applying Duracoat which starts to peel right away. Kimber is ugly but shoots very well.

Finally took the time to research Cerakote and a good shop to apply it and now Kimber looks and shoots beautifully.

Before:
Before shipping out:
After receiving it:
After:
With my Sig P238:

Old 09-30-2012, 10:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Hey that looks awesome! nice job

Old 10-03-2012, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Interesting choice of side arm. How well does it shoot with the short barrel?

Old 10-05-2012, 01:07 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Jean@VelosDesignwerks is on a distinguished roadJean@VelosDesignwerks is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DEVILDOG
Interesting choice of side arm. How well does it shoot with the short barrel?
I like it but everything is preference these days. For example, i can shoot it just as well as my Champion (4" barrel) and my Glock 19 but i've also practiced with it more.

Old 10-05-2012, 01:46 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Fantastic.

Old 10-10-2012, 09:10 AM
Teamspeed Member
DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
May I ask who and where did you have the cerakote finish done in miami?