Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

Sig Sauer 716 Patrol

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Teamspeed Member
DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Sig Sauer 716 Patrol

Just shot my friend's Sig Sauer 716 Patrol Rifle. Awesome rifle. He changed the stock muzzle brake out and added an AWA Competition Muzzle Brake. Big difference in control.

Last edited by DEVILDOG; 08-08-2012 at 10:25 AM.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:07 AM
Teamspeed Member
DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Last edited by DEVILDOG; 08-08-2012 at 10:11 AM.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I bet that's loud as shit huh?

This will be my next muzzle brake:

Old 08-08-2012, 10:07 PM
Teamspeed Member
The Video

STOCK BIRDCAGE

AWA COMPETITION MUZZLE BRAKE

Old 08-08-2012, 10:10 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
That's a cool-looking piece...

Old 08-08-2012, 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Be careful shooting with muzzle brakes I have permanent tinnitus in my left ear because I had no protection when shooting one

Old 08-09-2012, 08:50 AM
Teamspeed Member
I know what you mean about bad hearing, I shot artillery in the USMC at the turn of the century. I always use double protection ( ear plugs and muffs) and tell everyone I shoot with to do the same.

Old 08-11-2012, 10:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Just picked up my Sig 716 patrol on Monday and am ecstatic!!! It's an amazing piece. Almost completes my collection with a Sig 226 Blackwater (9mm), Sig 229 Dark Elite (.40), Sig 516 Patrol (.223/5.56) and now the Sig 716 Patrol (.308). The Sig 1911 Nightmare (.45) arrives end of August!

Old 08-13-2012, 03:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
I to am a addict of the 1911's, so I know what you mean.

Old 08-13-2012, 08:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura about
My .45 kimber ultra cdpII is the louldest thing i've ever heard.

Every gun I carry I like to shoot the last 2-5 rds at the end of the day with the muffs off so I don't surprise myself by the noise if I ever have to use it and the 1st round I did that with the 3in kimber my ears rang for 30seconds.

I can't imagine using a gun indoors in a tactical enviorment with multiple threats. You'd be instantly deaf

Quick Reply: Sig Sauer 716 Patrol