Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

The next step in sniper operations?

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 05:37 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
nice!!

but,..

sorry for OT

I hate Snipers (even though they are essential)

Old 06-30-2012, 06:55 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Snipers are a psychological tool as much as a tactical tool. When the enemy refuses to leave their encampment (or even their shelter) because of sniper threats, you have effectively won that region.

Old 06-30-2012, 06:57 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
It's all about AI Chris.

ECB, you have rep...

Old 06-30-2012, 10:46 PM
Registered Member
DrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond repute
I'd be inclined to think psychological would be the greatest asset.
The bad guys knowing you can "reach out and touch somebody" as an invisible force .. has to be demoralizer.
Mebbe that why those bucks were so elusive three days into hunting season.

Old 07-01-2012, 02:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
It's about as practical as a guy jumping out of a plane in a wing suit. Advances are made so that the military fighting man can be that much more effective, because at the end of the day it isn't the fighter pilot or Drone driver that matters; it's the man on the ground getting his hands dirty.

Amazing how many times that lesson needs to be re-learned, eh?

Old 07-01-2012, 03:00 AM
Banned
I can say it until I am blue in the face... It won't change the minds of people that think wars can be won without men on the ground. There I go again.

Old 07-01-2012, 03:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
This is all the sniper rifle I'd ever need...

Lol, funny you mention that weapon system. I just had a ton of fun with one a week ago. Thing does 1000+ yard shots like a boss. The action is pretty rigid though (guess thats what you get for super tight tolerances though!).

Old 07-01-2012, 11:18 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
sorry Chris,..didn`t know about it

have quite a few guys I went to school with that went to the Bundeswehr and actually were deployed

I don`t think every sniper is equal,but in warzones ugly things occur

some totally necessary,others contributing to the dislike of snipers by me

but back on topic :

can one legally obtain this rifle in the US?

Old 07-01-2012, 11:28 AM
Banned
I could buy that rifle from my couch...

Old 07-01-2012, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Sniper/Artillery

Quick Reply: The next step in sniper operations?