Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

FS: Kimber and Ruger 1911's BNIB

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Moving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Marc
kimber sold to a ts member
Congrats to seller AND buyer-I love my Kimber!!!

Old 05-12-2012, 03:12 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
I shot a few 1911's this week and decided if I buy one I want a nicer one than the Ruger. Good luck with the sale and thanks for getting me interested in 1911's again. I'm sure I will be buying one very soon.

Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
Marc, I will call my range tomorrow and see if the have a rental I can shoot and check stock levels. This is the second time this gun has come up in a week, must be a sign that I need to shoot one! Been trying to decided if I should buy a 1911 for a while now. The kimbers and a knight hawk I shot recently felt too small in my hands and that is why I bought a sig p226. I will shoot a ruger in the next couple days and let you know what I think. (hope you still have it by the time I get to shoot one).

Cheers
Rob

Old 05-14-2012, 11:44 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Ruger reduced to $700 shipped.

Old 05-17-2012, 09:50 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Ruger reduced to $650 shipped.

Someone should pick this up, this is a great 1911 gun for an insane price go to Gun Broker and see what these are selling for $800+ all day long and they are hard to find.

Old 05-20-2012, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
mdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enough
The Ruger is a very nice gun...priced right...Ruger did a nice job with this one since they are jumping into the 1911 seen.

I just bought a Colt 1911 and am getting a AR15 next. I'll be in Hollywood FL in a few weeks and if the Ruger doesn't sell I might be tempted as it would be a fun gun to mod.

Old 06-11-2012, 04:50 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
RUGER has now been sold.

Old 06-11-2012, 05:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Just saw this, was about to buy the Kimber lolol