Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

Gunsite Academy

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
arcticsnoman is an unknown quantity at this point
Gunsite Academy

Anyone been to Gunsite Academy?

Old 04-07-2012, 07:57 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
mdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enough
Bump...I am wondering about this too. I hear Gunsite is top notch.

I signed up for newletters from Frontsite just outside of Las Vegas. I've heard good things about there programs but Frontsite is a total PITA and sends me around 6+ emails a days and now they are calling me to get me to join there club with a lifetime membership. I've tried to unsubscribe to no avail.

Old 04-08-2012, 12:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
Good thing about front site is that they are next to a great race track. Take a vette driving school and learn how to wipe out a city of zombies.

Old 04-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
mdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by falb
Good thing about front site is that they are next to a great race track. Take a vette driving school and learn how to wipe out a city of zombies.
...yep...that would be a great vacation! Frontsite seems easier to get to...drop with wife off in Vegas for a few days and I could go to Frontsite for some training. Frontsite is seems odd to me with there pushy ways of trying to sell me a lifetime membership among other thing...6+ times a day.

I'd hate to go to Frontsite for gun training but end up feeling like I just attended a sales event for a time share condo.