Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

The TS 1911 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 10:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ara
Back on topic. Currently have 3 1911s. Two Springfield Professionals (sequential serial numbers) from the custom shop and one TRP Operator.

I want a PRO so badly. Just cant justify getting rid of my trp operator for it.

Old 10-31-2011, 10:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
A couple o' mine.

Colt Special Combat Government w factory colt work (try to have them do THAT nowadays.)

Springer TRP Operator w TLE 1

Old 11-30-2011, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
b9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond repute
I have my camera at the office and I am waiting for the wife to get into town so I thought that I would take a shot (no pun) of my carry gun. I normally clean it weekly but I skipped this weekend as I was too busy to get to it.

Old 11-30-2011, 06:35 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I just have a POS 1911 for cowboy shooting, but I try to put at least 100 rounds through it a week.

Old 11-30-2011, 06:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
b9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Nice! I wish I was able to still shoot weekly or more. In the past, when I was frustrated at the office I would go to the indoor range a mile away and blow off some steam. Now I am too busy trying to help the wife with her companies. I have a buyer for one of her companies lined up for early next year so I should have some time for slinging lead!

*edit* Wow, I can't write worth a damn today. Its a good thing my day was just spent reviewing things and playing with my camera.

Last edited by b9ev; 11-30-2011 at 06:49 PM.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sechsgang
A couple o' mine.

Springer TRP Operator w TLE 1

Exactly what my RIA looked like before a friend had to have it minus the TLE. He told me last week he will finally sell it back to me so back in the 1911 world I am. I want a TRP.

Old 11-30-2011, 09:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Moving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the rough
As of a couple hours ago, I now have this in CA's 10-day "jail" period:

Attached Images  
Old 05-16-2012, 09:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Still Lost
thinking one of these will be my first 1911

Quoting my own post from last October b/c I'm happy to say that I just took delivery of a Kimber Desert Warrior....feels good to wait for the exact gun you are looking for. On to the Springfield next!

Old 10-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow it's amazing how many 1911 owners are here on TS. I would like this to be a sticky on the top. I going to as if we could post more pictures and descriptions of 1911 here vs. starting a new thread. Time to start showing all those Safe Queens I too am guilty of having.....

Old 10-05-2012, 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by DEVILDOG
Wow it's amazing how many 1911 owners are here on TS. I would like this to be a sticky on the top. I going to as if we could post more pictures and descriptions of 1911 here vs. starting a new thread. Time to start showing all those Safe Queens I too am guilty of having.....
My god...how can anyone actually have a safe queen 1911...they are only meant for poking larger than average holes in things! Let them be free!

Quick Reply: The TS 1911 Thread