Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

I was at my gun club and this happened...

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 10:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
Choke, would you recommend the GRSC for a SCAR17? I'm still trying to figure out what to throw on mine.

Also, where can you find GRSC CRS scopes for sale? I've been scouring the net and cant find much.

TIA and nice pickup.

Old 08-02-2011, 11:16 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Dude, contact GRSC directly.
Speak to the owner, Ed Verdugo himself. You will not only enjoy the hell out of the conversation, you'll get some outstanding insight into how best to employ the optic; and his logic behind the reticle.
Here is a link to their website: CRS

If you wait about a month, they will be releasing a 1x6 that is made in the same factory as Nightforce; and you'll get a scope at that level at a substantially smaller cost, and a FAR superior reticle.

To your specific question, yes, absolutely it'll fit on a SCAR. You would not regret one of these scopes. The reticle is simply outstanding.

And you'll start to notice that Nightforce, Vortex, US Optics, IOR are all moving towards the reticle that Ed Verdugo, the guy behind GRSC invented. This guy is no joke, nor are his optics.

Couple more shots that I took this evening just for giggles.

The GRSC is sitting above the rifle. I cannot find my damn LaRue mount... PISSED
The picture quality blows, but thats what I get for taking pics at night. I'll take more of the scope tomorrow, in better light.

Old 08-02-2011, 11:17 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
The pictures do not do the color of this rifle justice. It is almost a copper color. I'll break out the Nikon tomorrow and capture that.

Old 08-02-2011, 11:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great man!

Old 08-02-2011, 11:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Curvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice..... and well priced to. I like it!

Old 08-03-2011, 12:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice rifle choke. I'll definitely consider the company in my coming .308 AR build.

Old 08-07-2011, 02:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
Choke, that rifle is all business. I'm looking for .308 and was gonna go REPR, but your beauty has me thinking about it.

Of course, I'm in Cali and I'll have to castrate it.. but oh well.

OT a bit here... but I have a quick question for our gun guys. I have a AZ license and residence, but mostly am in Cali. If I were to acquire my rifle in Az, would I still be able to fire it in Cali, even though its registered in Az? I know its probably a stupid question, but I just thought of it. TIA

Old 08-07-2011, 04:38 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Scott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Brian!

I've heard of that brand from the time to time I listen to "The Gun Dudes" podcast. One of the guys has a Head Down rifle and talks about it constantly.

Old 08-10-2011, 08:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond repute
Nice rig. Does the company make a shorter M4orgery version, maybe in .308?

Old 08-11-2011, 01:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Curvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by thedude
OT a bit here... but I have a quick question for our gun guys. I have a AZ license and residence, but mostly am in Cali. If I were to acquire my rifle in Az, would I still be able to fire it in Cali, even though its registered in Az? I know its probably a stupid question, but I just thought of it. TIA
If the rifle is a semi auto AR like Chokes, you could fire it, but it would have to have the BB installed in the state. And leave your high capacity mags at home...

Quick Reply: I was at my gun club and this happened...