Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

Animals that should be put down

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 12:29 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Animals that should be put down

Sadly, this kind of behavior is acceptable, and even humorous in some places.

The animals in this video deserve to be put down. They show no lack of concern or value for human life; and if left totally alone, would have killed the woman that they were attacking.

What is equally as sad is that this occurred in a McDonalds. The manager did not call 911, did not stop the attack, and employees not only laughed, but urged the attackers to get away before police arrived. Moreover, the damn manager had NO CLUE, or inclination to even attempt to provide basic first aid.

The woman being attacked was left to cling to the only person who had the gonads to come to her aid, an old woman!

This is why I'm starting to really lock down my notion of people, and interaction with them. Day by day, it is becoming more apparent that most people suck and are not worth associating with. And it stems from no, or low standards of acceptable behavior. Moral relativism is at the root of that issue.

This video is a prime example of people who qualify as oxygen thieves and whom I would not piss on if they were on fire. In fact, I'd probably find some flammable liquid to aid in the burn.
You will need to copy and paste this into your url bar, the page will not display the link for some reason. It is worth the effort to see this, and be disturbed by it.

liveleak . com /view?i=ec0_1303444048

Last edited by chokeu2; 04-22-2011 at 12:31 PM.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
xlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond repute
Could've sworn it lost its weave for a second there.

Old 04-22-2011, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
That pissed me off so much I just stopped watching.

Absolutely disgusting.

Old 04-22-2011, 12:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
A lot of jokes could be made about that video.

I kept waiting for "Amber Lance" to show up.

But damn. That kind of thing just shouldn't happen.

Old 04-22-2011, 12:51 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
This kind of behavior really gets under my skin, both of them deserved to get their faces smashed on the floor HARD, same for the weak shits who stood around and did nothing to help the girl at all.

Old 04-22-2011, 12:52 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
A lot of jokes could be made about that video.

I kept waiting for "Amber Lance" to show up.

But damn. That kind of thing just shouldn't happen.
LOL! Bambalance would have been needed for the attackers if I was in that building.

I for the life of me, cannot fathom how the bystanders could just stand there and let that happen!!!!!!!!!! I've seen comments from people saying that they didn't want to get involved, or it wasn't their problem, or they were minding their own business. Absolutely disgusting.

A few weeks ago, on Facebook, a hero's page was set up for a thug who shots to cops in cold blood. There were people on their praising this guy, and saying that the cops deserved it because they were cops and thats the risk they took; and of course there was the racial angle. The absolute disregard for life was virtually absent from one segment. And the thing that was equally as sickening was that people were defending this guy simply because of his race.

Same discussions are happening on this attack too!

It is too bad that attackers like these animals walk away from such an event alive. Like I said above, I'd do my part to make sure that didn't happen if I were in a place where this was happening.

Old 04-22-2011, 01:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond repute
That is extremely upsetting, and the only proper answer to those that commit these type of crimes is:

Old 04-22-2011, 01:36 PM
the angry giant midget
cerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ptrans
That is extremely upsetting, and the only proper answer to those that commit these type of crimes is:

here here. that is the only way to properly defend against criminals like this.

anyone know what happened to the girl? i surmise that a cerebral hemorrhage set off the seizures, but seizures for long enough will lead to brain death.

Old 04-22-2011, 01:50 PM
Coming Soon
Hossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond reputeHossfly has a reputation beyond repute
This could have been in Texas...

...and there could have been a CHL present...

...and it could have been a very bad day for animals in question.

Old 04-22-2011, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Every single employee at that McDonald's needs to fired.