Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

New Skeet Gun...

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 09:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
New Skeet Gun...

...actually an old gun, but new for me. I've been doing a lot of skeet/sporting clay shooting with my father-in-law (he was kind enough to give me a .20 and a .12 gauge 1100).

Well I went back to Cali last week to show the baby off to the family and was peaking around under my old bed and pulled out about 15 different long guns my dad had under there (a couple single shot 12 gauges....a few others....coolest thing was my great grand fathers Colt .44 from when he was a texas ranger..original box and all!!! SHould have gotten pics)

What I did walk away with after some begging and pleading and stating that it had been sitting under a bed for 20 years and was never gonna be used......was my grandfathers old Charles Daly O/U .20 Gauge!

Very little info out there about these guns, what I have determined that it's an early field grade (62-64ish). they were made in Japan by B.C. Miruku and stopped being made in 72 when BC started making the Browning Citori's. They then destroyed all the records for the Daly's leaving no history about them.

I haven't shot it yet, my father in law wanted to keep it when we flew back but I didn't want to let it be fired without me taking the first shot. Hope to get up there this weekend and fire it off......or at least get out somewhere down here in NC if we don't head up to them in VA.

Old 06-26-2011, 04:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
Finally got around to shooting it, best skeet rounds of my life....with a best 24 of 25 on the first round!!!

Old 06-27-2011, 01:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That looks awesome. I wouldn't shoot it, but damn... awesome.