Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

Family Photo, including the newest arrival!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Family Photo, including the newest arrival!

Got myself an m4gery, crippled for NJ. The "tele-style" stock doesn't actually move, and it comes with a 10rd mag (15 is actually the limit here, but since it's such a strange limit, magazines in that size are harder to come by.) The muzzle brake is also permanently attached, and there's no bayo lug.

And here's the whole happy family together:

I have the rail handguard on the way, and I'll be installing a forward pistol grip and a light, as well as an eotech (the handle comes off, it's an A3 upper.) I also need to replace the stupid pretend telescoping stock with something else, any suggestions? Does anyone make custom length skeleton stocks? That one is too long for me, I'd like a shorter one.

Old 03-20-2008, 11:52 AM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats

Old 03-20-2008, 01:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
Siegrist has a brilliant futureSiegrist has a brilliant futureSiegrist has a brilliant futureSiegrist has a brilliant futureSiegrist has a brilliant futureSiegrist has a brilliant futureSiegrist has a brilliant futureSiegrist has a brilliant futureSiegrist has a brilliant futureSiegrist has a brilliant futureSiegrist has a brilliant future
Very nice!

Old 03-21-2008, 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant future
are you really girl

Old 03-22-2008, 06:09 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice collection

Old 03-22-2008, 10:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Secure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant future
What a bunch of knuckleheads to think that neutered gun won't hurt people just the same as this one

Nice acquisition btw.