Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

Took the AI out to the range!! (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 10:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ttgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond repute
Took the AI out to the range!! (pics)

Well I finally got her all put together and all the other junk needed for long range shooting and made it out to the range. It was a nice 60 degree day in the middle of the winter out here in Ohio so it was absolutely great to get some time out in the middle of a corn field if you know what I mean. I live in the center of downtown in the concrete jungle, that combined with the weather means I haven't gotten to be outside as much as I would have liked.

Anyways I gotta say this was an absolute blast! There is just something to shooting at longer distances, it's like this feeling of power. I love my rifle, the trigger is PERFECT, the scope is great, what more could a guy ask for. A beer maybe, but they said no alcohol at the range. Can't imagine beer and bullets mix well. I only got to shoot about 30 rounds as I was tinkering with the scope and everything and siting it in, but it was a blast. I spent two hours out there and I was never bored once!

Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure.

Old 03-05-2009, 10:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
That is awesome!

Old 03-05-2009, 10:04 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet gun. I wish I could find a decent outdoor range here. At least I have relatives that live on acreage. Time to clean the shotgun and start some trap shooting.

Old 03-05-2009, 11:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Overtaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like a nice way to enjoy the weather. Pics of the targets?

Old 03-07-2009, 02:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Neijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond repute
nice setup tt; what scope did you use for what distance? Just curious

Old 03-07-2009, 10:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ttgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond repute
well I used only one scope? Do you mean magnification? I was flipping between 5x and 10x, I'm sure 5x is plenty at that distance tactically but for target shooting I kind of liked the 10x.

The scope is a US optics sn3 t-pal 5-25x with a 58mm reticle(sp?)