Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

Went to the range today, .22, .40, SKS, AK47 (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 07:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Went to the range today, .22, .40, SKS, AK47 (pics)

I don't shoot very often adn am just getting into really enjoying guns. I went with my girlfriends brother and some family. It was my girlfriends first time shooting a gun ever and she wants an SKS now.....sweet The guns were a Ruger .22 and .40. SKS and a Saiga Ak47 (bought last week)

Me and the SKS

My girl shooting the .22

Old 01-03-2009, 07:39 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Well done!!!!
CONGRATS!

Very glad that you had fun, and that you've managed to birth another gun lover!

One word of advise...

Lean into the rifle... Ya'll look like you're about to fall backwards...

Old 01-03-2009, 07:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
lol, i was comfortable with it, it didn't kick much. here is a video of my gf shooting the SKS

Old 01-03-2009, 08:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro

Old 01-05-2009, 02:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
You may have been comfortable, but I assure you you were not maximizing your accuracy. And, once you learn what a proper rifle stance is, it will also redefine comfortable.

Old 01-05-2009, 08:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by M5Kid
You may have been comfortable, but I assure you you were not maximizing your accuracy. And, once you learn what a proper rifle stance is, it will also redefine comfortable.
I agree, we were just out having fun more than anything. I don't go enough to really justify working hard to get more accurate. I am no where near where I could be if I was trained correctly.....lol

Old 01-05-2009, 01:07 PM
ROD
Teamspeed Senior Member
ROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond repute
That SKS looks good.

Old 01-05-2009, 05:01 PM
Ant
Stupid threads FTW.
Ant has a reputation beyond reputeAnt has a reputation beyond reputeAnt has a reputation beyond reputeAnt has a reputation beyond reputeAnt has a reputation beyond reputeAnt has a reputation beyond reputeAnt has a reputation beyond reputeAnt has a reputation beyond reputeAnt has a reputation beyond reputeAnt has a reputation beyond reputeAnt has a reputation beyond repute
Looking good.

I recently picked up a SKS and have been pouring over the mods I'd like to do.
That stock is one I looked at.

Have you done anything else besides the stock?

That ruger .22LR is sweet, I have the same gun.

Old 01-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
I agree, we were just out having fun more than anything. I don't go enough to really justify working hard to get more accurate. I am no where near where I could be if I was trained correctly.....lol
This is just me now... but I have always found when I learned to do things correctly I enjoyed myself much more. With firearms I must implore you to take caution. We can't bring the bullets back once we pull the trigger. I'm glad all of you enjoyed yourselves while shooting and I hope you have many more fun and safe trips to the range.