Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

AK-47s Leave Trail of Blood at Crime Scenes Across Country

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 10:17 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, I'm sure the AK is a blast and is popular at the ranges. I think the AR is more versatile and has a huge aftermarket industry. What I'd really like is the M4 with the collapsible stock in carbon fiber (if that's possible).

I'm in the process of refurbishing an old Remington 870 12 gauge. I got such a good deal on it that I couldn't pass it up.

Old 03-06-2009, 11:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 10til4_na
Good catch.

Yeah, that's the image I usually get when I think of the AK family.

An AR is just a target shooting weapon or varmint hunting gun. The AK is something you normally don't buy for hunting...unless it's for the wrong target.
I shoot pigs with my AK, which is now not an assault rifle because its not full auto.