Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

Anyone else waiting on orders?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 09:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone else waiting on orders?

I hate waiting. Right now I've got a POF .308, a 9mm Nighthawk and a LaRue Stealth OSR 7.62 on order. Sure hope the Demoncrats go slow on the AWB..............gotta keep these evil weapons out of the hands of the Mexican drug cartel...............dumb asses.

Old 03-02-2009, 09:49 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I'm just waiting to buy your scraps, Doc...

Old 03-03-2009, 12:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
I'm trying to get around to driving to New Mexico, so that I can pick up my "Obama" stash from my uncle who's a registered gun dealer. Got a .308 G3 and a HK416, as well as a couple others. Too bad its a 11 hour drive that I need to find a justification beyond getting my guns prior to driving out there.

Old 03-03-2009, 12:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond repute
JC,
An 11 hour drive in the M3 would be justification enough...........coming home with an ******* stash in the back seat.......awesome.

Old 03-03-2009, 01:38 AM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
I'm waiting for a few uppers. I already got my POF 5.56 and 6.8 spc uppers, so I only have a few more to go. Gonna go check out the local gun show this weekend too. Still need to find ammo for my Barrett .416.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
CarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond repute
What is this gun collection you gents are talking about? Don't you guys know that guns are bad!

Hypothetically speaking, should I desire to ever purchase a weapon, it would be something in 762 such as the MR762, but as I said earlier, guns are bad!

Old 03-03-2009, 10:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dr. T
JC,
An 11 hour drive in the M3 would be justification enough...........coming home with an ******* stash in the back seat.......awesome.
I know I was going to leave last night, but the business deal that justified my going there was postponed. Therefore, I need to wait until I can find my own time to make the drive. Good thing is that the hardware will be there, no matter how long I take.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by CarbonCycles
What is this gun collection you gents are talking about? Don't you guys know that guns are bad!

Hypothetically speaking, should I desire to ever purchase a weapon, it would be something in 762 such as the MR762, but as I said earlier, guns are bad!
Agreed, I'm just doing what I can to keep these out of the hands of Mexican drug lords. They'll be safe and harmless in my care