Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

Ummm guys I got sucked in on this one

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 11:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ttgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond repute
Update:

Put about 400 rounds through this things already and I absolutely love it! It's so much more fun to shoot than the AR. I finally got the laser sited in and it's cake to shoot 4" groups at 100' with the laser, or with the red dot that comes with it. The gun shoots so smooth and has considerably less recoil than my AR. This gun is actually really really easy to be accurate with, the recoil is so minimal you can put the butt of the gun about 2-3 inches from your face if you are shooting through the red dot. Everyone at the range was enamored with this thing. All I can say is if you are within 150' of one of these things run for your life!!!

Old 12-16-2008, 11:31 AM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
LOL! we have a new monster!!

Good on you bro!

Enjoy!

Old 12-16-2008, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ttgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond repute
Brian I just bought ANOTHER GUN today too lol S&W .357 revolver I have gun-ebola

Old 01-03-2009, 06:55 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I realize this thread is more than 15 days old, but ttgangsta what model S&W is it? oh btw nice 556!

Old 01-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by loki1911
i Realize This Thread Is More Than 15 Days Old, But Ttgangsta What Model S&w Is It? Oh Btw Nice 556!
S&w 340pd

Old 01-03-2009, 07:41 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ttgangsta
Brian I just bought ANOTHER GUN today too lol S&W .357 revolver I have gun-ebola
Somehow I missed this!

Thanks to fellow clown Loki for kicking it up!

TT, brother, you're turning into a straight addict! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-03-2009, 07:44 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Nice lil fly swatter you got there.

Old 01-03-2009, 09:28 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
How difficult was it to install the stock? I know on my old H&K SP-89, it was just a matter of popping some pins and voila! Looks awesome...

Old 01-04-2009, 12:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I havnt put a stock on it yet I kind of enjoy shooting it as is. The recoil is so minimal that I am pretty accurate without it. Now that's not to say it wouldn't be a nice thing to have, but I am too lazy to fill out the paperwork. If SHTF I can put one on pretty easily and the paperwork wont matter if things got crazy.

Old 01-06-2009, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Loki1911 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
What paperwork do you need in ohio to add a stock to the 556?... I've changed stocks on shotgun a few times without needing paperwork, but maybe the laws are different here in Alabama.

Last edited by Loki1911; 01-06-2009 at 11:44 AM. Reason: I didnt mean to post when i did

Quick Reply: Ummm guys I got sucked in on this one