Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Any advice and input on these cars

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2017, 02:43 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Cages2Clouds is an unknown quantity at this point
Any advice and input on these cars

Hello, first off I wasn't sure where else to put this so I hope this forum is alright. Anyway I'm interested in 3 different cars; the Aston Martin Vantage 8, Maserati Granturismo MC Stradale, and the Audi R8.

The reason I chose these cars besides performance, aesthetics, and appeal are because of their price range including insurance and maintenance/relative ease to aqcuire parts. I know they say if you have to think about the cost of ownership on a car you shouldn't be looking at it but I just like to be thorough and weigh my options.

What I'm looking for mainly in a vehicle; a combination of performance and luxury with an exotic look. With that in mind I started looking at Maserati and compared it to coupes/sedans from Audi, Mercedes, BMW, etc. The Maserati granturismo MC definitely stood out from the pack and then after doing further research I started looking into the other two cars listed above. Primarily I'm looking at 2014 maserati and Aston Martin and 2010 Audi R8, at lower miles this keeps them all around 80k. On top of that whichever car I choose will be an automatic so I don't have to worry about 10k on a new clutch every year or so. I have of course kept seating in mind which, in my opinion, gives the Mas an edge. I havnt sat in a Mas rear seat but compared to other 4 seater 2 doors it seems relatively more roomy then most. I'd like any and all opinions on these three cars whether it be performance, maintenance (side note I'll be doing the basic stuff myself), upkeep cost, comfortability, feal of the car being dated or not, reliability, quality, driving experience, etc. Also if anyone has any other exotic/luxury cars in mind with a similar price range and features I'd love to hear them. In advance thank you all very much for the advise!