Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

My Pagani Huayra: from Build to Delivery

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2014, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Scorcher77
Found an article on the web showcasing Kris's 'Monza Lisa' in detail - Link

I'd love to see the car wearing the 'F' wheels.
Thanks for the link! I took some video of Paul talking but I think my poor camera work ruined it. He's a great guy, a true enthusiast and very knowledgable. I highly recommend bookmarking Love Cars and visiting frequently.

Old 08-14-2014, 06:10 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
SimonSays is an unknown quantity at this point
Glad to see she has finally arrived Kris !
And what a sight, that bare carbon !
Can you show us that carbon firewall and the carbon backed seats?

Enjoy in good health buddy !

Old 08-14-2014, 06:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Kris! Your combo is the absolute best. Enjoy it in the best of health

Old 08-14-2014, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
That's insane! How do you ever leave your garage after a drive?? I would just be in there forever transfixed by the Veneno and Huayra.

Old 08-14-2014, 07:24 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
ManuelCarrillo3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Bagging a Majestic Animal: Taking Delivery of a Pagani Huayra

Back in June, forum member ZondaUFO said, “If Ferrari is the horse, and Lamborghini is the bull, IMO Pagani is the Unicorn.” I agree with him.

Paganis are certainly the stuff of fantasy. However, unlike unicorns, they do exist. ZondaUFO’s particular Huayra is very real, indeed. It even has a name: La Monza Lisa.

Read the rest on the TeamSpeed homepage.

Old 08-14-2014, 11:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
1- Kris, congratulations once again for its stunning Huayra "La Monza Lisa".

2- With regard to the exhaust note of its Huayra (from the outside), honestly, I have not noticed something different compared to others Huayra (clarified I've seen only a video of his Huayra in motion). But from the inside, the sound should be like no other, taking into account the modifications (firewall) you have commented. I hope one day you make a video camera on board so we can appreciate it.

3- Thanks for writing this detailed article. Wishing you continue enjoying its "La Monza Lisa" in good health.

PS:
Despite the changes made to your engine, power and torque remain at 730hp and 1000Nm; Right?

Thank you!

Old 08-15-2014, 12:25 AM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by SimonSays
Glad to see she has finally arrived Kris !
And what a sight, that bare carbon !
Can you show us that carbon firewall and the carbon backed seats?

Enjoy in good health buddy !
Thanks! Yes, I will try to take some over the weekend.

Old 08-15-2014, 12:40 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports
Congrats Kris! Your combo is the absolute best. Enjoy it in the best of health
Thank You!

Originally Posted by alan w
That's insane! How do you ever leave your garage after a drive?? I would just be in there forever transfixed by the Veneno and Huayra.
I am very lucky to have both of them. It is hard to leave the garage.

Originally Posted by ManuelCarrillo3

Back in June, forum member ZondaUFO said, “If Ferrari is the horse, and Lamborghini is the bull, IMO Pagani is the Unicorn.” I agree with him.

Paganis are certainly the stuff of fantasy. However, unlike unicorns, they do exist. ZondaUFO’s particular Huayra is very real, indeed. It even has a name: La Monza Lisa.

Read the rest on the TeamSpeed homepage.
Thank You! I appreciate it!
Originally Posted by Tango
1- Kris, congratulations once again for its stunning Huayra "La Monza Lisa".

2- With regard to the exhaust note of its Huayra (from the outside), honestly, I have not noticed something different compared to others Huayra (clarified I've seen only a video of his Huayra in motion). But from the inside, the sound should be like no other, taking into account the modifications (firewall) you have commented. I hope one day you make a video camera on board so we can appreciate it.

3- Thanks for writing this detailed article. Wishing you continue enjoying its "La Monza Lisa" in good health.

PS:
Despite the changes made to your engine, power and torque remain at 730hp and 1000Nm; Right?

Thank you!
1) Thank You!

2)That clip is nothing. I was leaving the dealership with no fuel - Prestige didn't want to drive it to the gas station and risk it being seen and they thought it would be delivered on the flatbed so Jason could fill it while on route. Since I decided to drive it off the lot and it had no fuel, I left it on comfort and auto mode and Brett followed me to fill it up. The car sounds very different in sport mode.

Rgardless, I made no claims about the sound. I told you what Paul from Love Cars said - he found it to sound very different than other Huayra's and he was listening from outside of the car. He was driving with 3 other Huayra's earlier that same day. He knows these cars. I trust his opinion. He wrote his comments about the La Monza Lisa sound in his article at: Lovecars Blog | The Future of Automotive Online. The engine is different so it would make sense that the sound may have changed a little as well.

3) Thank You! It is a lot of fun!

(PS) Yes, as Paul said and Michael has confirmed publicly on Instagram, the engine in La Monza Lisa makes more power than that. I don't think he has shared any more details. I am just honored that he made my engine and put all of his heart and soul into it!

Last edited by ZondaUFO; 08-15-2014 at 12:42 AM.
Old 08-15-2014, 03:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Kris, congrats on another beautiful ride!!
can you post pics of other progress pics that the factory sent you? i'd love to see more of it when they were putting it together.
was getting insurance on the Huayra as hard as the Veneno?

Old 08-15-2014, 03:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That was really interesting to read the inspiration behind the spec. It looks like it came out better than you expecting. Congratulations.

Quick Reply: My Pagani Huayra: from Build to Delivery