Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

P1 content inside

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 01:36 AM
Teamspeed Member
ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
P1 content inside

Stopped by Mclaren Beverly Hills today and witnessed this beauty!

Pictures simply do not do this car justice. It is THE most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Every angle looked great. Every detail was incredible. It has such an aggressive stance, especially with the giant wing up. Even the side skirts looked sensational as they looked like they were pulled right off the formula 1 car.

There are so many little details that you just can't notice without seeing it in person. You could literally sit and admire it for hours.

Well done Mclaren. Well done.

Attached Images           
Old 06-18-2013, 05:50 AM
Teamspeed Member
supertomcat is an unknown quantity at this point
such a unbeliveable machine.

Old 06-18-2013, 08:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
I have to admit just like the F12 and the 458 which I hate in the beginning, I really starting to like the P1. shame I'll probably never see one drive by.

Old 06-18-2013, 02:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
The ONLY thing i really dislike on that car it's the rear spoiler. WTF McLaren was thinking..

Old 06-18-2013, 03:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by St_Ex
The ONLY thing i really dislike on that car it's the rear spoiler. WTF McLaren was thinking..
I love the rear spoiler. It's very F1 looking. And designed by the wind. Not for style

Old 06-18-2013, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
600kg of downforce at 161mph, 2G cornering speeds and sub 7 min lap times at the Ring, that's what they were thinking......

Old 06-18-2013, 04:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The wing is actually my favorite feature. It just WORKS. Looks very aggressive and has a great flow to it. Doesn't look like someone just slapped on a large wing after the fact. It really looks complete with the wing.

If I had the car I would just drive it with the wing up all the time.

Old 06-18-2013, 05:35 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
A1ExoticsMagazine is an unknown quantity at this point
P1 is just something else...

Old 06-18-2013, 10:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Really, I'm quite the opposite, IMO the P1 just look odd with out the Spoiler. With the Wing down, from certain angles it just looks like somethings missing.

Old 06-19-2013, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
I know that the style does not play the role most of the time but ok, when you have looked after the design make the rear spoiler more...let's say delicate.

Quick Reply: P1 content inside