Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Jethro Bovingdon finds out just how fast the Koenigsegg Agera R is

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 07:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
Sorry, was there something that I did not explain correctly or do you have something to add?

PS sorry for my spelling mistake of Agera

Old 10-25-2012, 08:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Yep, some serious retarded people in this comunity....

Old 10-25-2012, 08:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
Ah I see, you managed to string a couple of words together but managed to say nothing.

If you have any real issues with my comments then stop acting like an eight year old and make a valid comment, that way we can indulge in something call "Intelligent Conversation"

I look forward to your next pearls of wisdom

Old 10-25-2012, 09:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
well I think you are not wrong on that. If you compare Koenigsegg to Pagani i think it's right to say that Koenigsegg missed to develop from a tiny to a small manufacturer. However, it's not that easy. Koenigsegg doesn't have a stable of press cars that they can place in the magazines. When they give a car to a tester it's quite often already sold...

Old 10-25-2012, 09:44 AM
Teamspeed Member
Eddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by streetrod454
At long last someone has actually taken the Agora to a track to see if it will actually go around a corner, and surprise surprise it does. But I have yet to read or see a review of how this car performs on the road and this car has been out for over a year now.

Konenigsegg are still very much small fry with an annual turnover of only about 10 million Euros. I think they need to raise their game, get the cars in the magazines, let’s see a lot more videos from the top reviewers and get more cars sold.

With such a small turnover I fear they are very vulnerable to changes in the market. Just my two cents worth
Chris Harris reviewed the car about 8 months ago and gave it 5* - he also highlighted the bias that EVO magazine has for Pagani over Koenigsegg. So far i have yet to hear a bad word about the Agera as indeed i heard about the CCX and indeed the Zonda.

Aside from the noise in the cabin that makes both the Huayra and the Agera undriveable for long road trips, they both seem to be nearly flawless.

Old 10-25-2012, 10:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Yes, seriously, there are some wicked retarded people in this forum. Always comparing brands to each other. Production numbers, ring times, etc, etc.... As many arguments these people can pull out about Pagani or anyother manufacture, i can pull the same for Koenigsegg or anyother brand. Koenigsegg is what it is, and its undoubtly my idol brand and maybe the best hypercar brand ever. It pursues its own targets, some of them are industry mandatory other are their own believe that need to put to a record test. Please respect their car concept and hard work that goes into it as anyother brand.

Last edited by exRockstar; 10-25-2012 at 10:10 AM.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Which review was that, do you have a link? The only review I have seen from Chris Harris was over a year ago in EVO magazine when he drove the white Agera with the ski roof box and he was not that complementary at all

Old 10-25-2012, 10:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
h-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by exRockstar
Yes, seriously, there are some wicked retarded people in this forum. Always comparing brands to each other. Production numbers, ring times, etc, etc.... As many arguments these people can pull out about Pagani or anyother manufacture, i can pull the same for Koenigsegg or anyother brand. Koenigsegg is what it is, and its undoubtly my idol brand and maybe the best hypercar brand ever. It pursues its own targets, some of them are industry mandatory other are their own believe that need to put to a record test. Please respect their car concept and hard work that goes into it as anyother brand.
I had not heard the expression WICKED RETARDED before.. thank you for introducing it to me. I am a little unsure of how to use it, can you help please. I now know the following are appropriate uses of the phrase:
"You compare brands to each other?... you must be WICKED RETARDED!"
"Koenigsegg is my idol brand and maybe the best hypercar brand EVaaah!!.. you like Pagani? you must WICKED RETARDED!"
"It pursues its own targets, some of them are industry mandatory other are their own believe that need to put to a record test.. you don't understand what I mean? ... you must be WICKED RETARDED!"
Do you have any more suggestions for it's use? its my new favourite phrase. I will try to use it often I promise.

Old 10-25-2012, 10:35 AM
Teamspeed Member
Eddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by streetrod454
Which review was that, do you have a link? The only review I have seen from Chris Harris was over a year ago in EVO magazine when he drove the white Agera with the ski roof box and he was not that complementary at all
He was extremely complimentary - he gave the car 5* and despite having a moan for a couple of pages about what he thought about koenigsegg, by the end of the review he finally conceded what a triumph the vehicle was.

Old 10-25-2012, 10:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
You're welcome

Quick Reply: Jethro Bovingdon finds out just how fast the Koenigsegg Agera R is