Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

CAR Magazine Tests The Pagani Huayra [VIDEO]

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 03:03 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow CAR Magazine Tests The Pagani Huayra [VIDEO]

Name:  huryea_slider.jpg
Views: 1442
Size:  63.1 KB

VIDEO: CAR Magazine Tests The Huayra

Watch CAR's new Pagani Huayra video review in our new road test. We shot it while on the launch of the Huayra supercar around the company's Modenese headquarters in typically bucolic Italian countryside and sunshine.

You can read more about the C9-generation Pagani Huayra here, but all you need to know is it's a largely carbon-and-unobtainium supercar to replace the Zonda. And as its shape suggests, it's devilishly fast, with a 720bhp bi-turbo V12 from AMG making this one of the fastest supercars on the planet.

Pagani says the 1350kg two-seater can top 224mph and sprint to 62mph in 3.3sec. To see what that feels like, watch CAR Magazine's new Pagani Huayra video above. Enjoy!
Well I guess we can put the squeaking bs to rest now?

Same car...no squeaks it was all on EVO..

Brilliant video...Brutal Supercar

Enjoy!

Old 06-20-2012, 04:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Pagaini is absolutely killing it. The interior of this car with the CF, alloys, and leather is simply of the highest echelon. The active aero kit looks really cool, and I'm sure helps with breaking and corning. Still sounds great, but a lot of the growl is replaced by turbo whine, of which I prefer the growl. This is what a super car should be.

Old 06-20-2012, 04:48 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome video, thanks for the post!

Old 06-20-2012, 05:01 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^thank you for cleaning it up

Old 06-20-2012, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
I do miss the roar of the V12 but that is one smashing car!

Old 06-20-2012, 05:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Loved the video! Very concise. That car is incredible. Doesn't it squeeze out 30 highway mpg too? Might have been some pre-production jibber jabber I remember...

Old 06-20-2012, 06:22 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sorry but this car does nothing for me. Give me a Zonda anyday.

Old 06-20-2012, 09:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
You hear that? It's the sound of no squeaks. That's so much better to watch/listen to.

Love this car, so far. Thanks for sharing!

Old 06-21-2012, 08:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
The more I see the Huayra, the more I like it, and that interior is simply stunning.

Old 06-22-2012, 04:42 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Rage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura about
I love the Huayra, really. But I've heard from a couple of people now that know what they're talking about (engineers), that the four flaps on the TOP surface of the car simply cannot work aerodynamically, i.e. provide downforce. The only thing they can do is cause more drag, which I guess helps under braking. They look nice and add drama, which is what a hypercar is about, but I guess we'll find out once SportAuto does their Supertest, which involves a wind tunnel.

Quick Reply: CAR Magazine Tests The Pagani Huayra [VIDEO]