Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Bugatti Veyron vs Lamborghini Aventador vs Lexus LFA vs McLaren MP4-12C - Head 2 Head

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2012 | 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by dieter.manero
But now that said, how about a head to head, with the Koensigg, Pagani, and Bugatti in a one mile race. Now that's a race to keep an eye on.
Agreed. That'll be more appropriate.

Old 05-18-2012 | 04:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
That Lambo is fast.

Old 05-18-2012 | 04:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I'm surprised they didn't have the Top Speed key in the Bugatti but I guess they wanted it to be a little closer of a race.
Wouldn't have made any difference in a 1/4 mile.

Old 05-18-2012 | 11:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
The LFA sounds and looks incredible.

Old 05-18-2012 | 12:39 PM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
I was surprised to see how fast the lambo is...

Old 05-18-2012 | 02:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by M-Individual
I was surprised to see how fast the lambo is...
+1 me too! It really put up a fight with the Veyron. The newly developed engine really seems like it was worth all the R&D

Old 05-19-2012 | 07:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ritesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond repute
The Lambo is quick compared to an open top Bugatti in the 1/4 mile. Make it a Bug SS and do a standing mile. Then watch the SS just leave it.

Also, 1/4 mile racing is silly. It takes minimal skill, specially in an AWD car or cars with LC. Take it to a road course and then see who pulls away. My money would be on the 12C(sorry- being defensive about my 12C)!

Old 05-20-2012 | 12:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
bla bla bla... the car is quick and that's it!

I was just hoping for the Mclaren to be a little bit more!

Old 05-25-2012 | 10:45 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Sunkizz is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by dieter.manero
But now that said, how about a head to head, with the Koensigg, Pagani, and Bugatti in a one mile race. Now that's a race to keep an eye on.
I dont think the Pagani will du well in the mile..