Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Pagani Price Premiums

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 12:41 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Pagani Price Premiums

The handsome white Huayra that graced Pagani’s Geneva motor show stand last month was due to go to its new Middle Eastern owner straight after the show closed on March 18. But evo has discovered the owner never took delivery of the car he ordered almost a year ago; another Middle Eastern buyer even more desperate to be the first owner of a Huayra than he was, eventually agreeing to pay a remarkable 1.8million euros for the car, representing a healthy premium of 900,000 euros, or double what it cost ex-factory.

We also understand the last Zonda F Roadster ever produced was recently sold by Pagani’s Swiss dealer for 1.3m euros, as was a ‘new’ 2008 Zonda F Coupe (to Japan) for 1.2m euros and a barely used, RHD Zonda C12S was sold by the factory for 700,000 euros.

Like the white Huayra going to the Middle East, all these deals represent a doubling in price over what these cars cost new. So it seems wealthy enthusiasts will pay what it takes to get their hands on a Pagani, just so long as they are still in ‘as new’ condition.

Pagani Zonda and Huayra price premiums news and pictures | evo

Amazing!!!

Old 04-11-2012, 02:02 PM
Banned
DD Angle is infamous around these partsDD Angle is infamous around these partsDD Angle is infamous around these partsDD Angle is infamous around these partsDD Angle is infamous around these partsDD Angle is infamous around these partsDD Angle is infamous around these partsDD Angle is infamous around these partsDD Angle is infamous around these partsDD Angle is infamous around these partsDD Angle is infamous around these parts
Saw: Pagani Price Premiums

Read: By Harry Metcalfe

Added: Grain of salt

Old 04-11-2012, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I must say, it is low class to take a car from one customer and sell to another who offers more. Sad as I thought really highly of pagani.

Old 04-11-2012, 02:37 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
It sounds like the original owner flipped it for double not pagani himself.

Old 04-11-2012, 02:45 PM
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Wow amazing first 2 comments.

@first comment:
Do you really think he is talking out of his arse? last time i checked EVO was a reputable magazine,and you can go online and check what used Zonda's go for.. and you will soon find out its not a made up story.

@second comment:

As the poster above said, either it was sold by the first customer, or he did not want it. If you think about it, i think you will very fast realize that Pagani did not FORCE the car out of a customers hands just cause they were getting more money elsewhere.

Old 04-11-2012, 02:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Calm down bro, your post says the original owner never took delivery (which to me is the part where the customer pays and gets a car). If this never happens, it is hard for him to sell. Hence why I thought it was re-allocated by pagani.

Old 04-11-2012, 02:53 PM
^hah no hard feelings, but even if he never took delivery of it, you can be pretty sure that it was by own choice and not by force by the factory.

Old 04-11-2012, 03:09 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
My guess is that at the Geneva auto show someone saw it and decided they must have it offered double the cost to build it and that's why the original owner never took possession of it.

Old 04-11-2012, 04:31 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
I must say, it is low class to take a car from one customer and sell to another who offers more. Sad as I thought really highly of pagani.
lol
that`s more or less standard in the car sales world and sales in general
the extent to which you do it and how you do it differs from individual to individual and branch to branch though