Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

XJR-15 Restoration

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 04:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Am I correct in saying Boxer has the road going model whilst Steve's is a race-converted one?

Old 04-24-2013, 11:45 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
SteveO is on a distinguished roadSteveO is on a distinguished roadSteveO is on a distinguished roadSteveO is on a distinguished roadSteveO is on a distinguished road
Correct. Main difference is the gearbox and suspension set up.

Old 04-26-2013, 01:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
i loff this thread

Old 04-26-2013, 01:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by ZondaTricolore
Am I correct in saying Boxer has the road going model whilst Steve's is a race-converted one?
Yes, mine is what Porsche would call the "Comfort" version.

Old 05-01-2013, 10:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Garage X is an unknown quantity at this point
I've lurked here for a while, excellent thread!!!!
One of my favorite cars!

Old 05-02-2013, 02:20 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
F16 TomCat is an unknown quantity at this point
A few months ago I took the clamshell off my XJR-15 in order to ingestigate a problem. I removed a few bits and pieces .... then a few more and then a few more, I am sure you know how these things go. So I thought I would post a couple of pictures of the work in progress.

Old 05-02-2013, 02:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
F16 TomCat is an unknown quantity at this point
XJR-15 engine

Attached Images   
Old 05-02-2013, 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
People who haven't seen this thread are missing out. Thanks again to both owners for letting us peek into the supercar world with different eyes.

Old 05-03-2013, 10:09 AM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
People who haven't seen this thread are missing out. Thanks again to both owners for letting us peek into the supercar world with different eyes.
Make that all three owners

Old 05-03-2013, 10:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ZondaTricolore
Make that all three owners
Yes, my mistake. All three

Quick Reply: XJR-15 Restoration