Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Bugatti shows world's fastest convertible at Qatar Motor Show 2012

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2012 | 09:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
I thought the venom vert is faster than the veyron....

Old 01-24-2012 | 09:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 997carrerasblk06
I thought the venom vert is faster than the veyron....
Has there been any actual test on the Venom? What are the results? All I have seen is bragging rights with nothing to back it up.

Old 01-24-2012 | 09:43 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
****ing love the interior

Old 01-24-2012 | 11:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by A3aan

Old 01-25-2012 | 04:08 AM
Teamspeed Member
FadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enough
Who cares about SSC Aero & other cars? They are crap compared to a Veyron. The engineering behind a Veyron is second to none: airbags, comfort, luxury, performance, usability, etc. This car is well over engineered.
There is just no comparison. That's my 2c.

Last edited by FadeToBlack; 01-25-2012 at 04:10 AM.
Old 01-25-2012 | 06:16 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FadeToBlack
Who cares about SSC Aero & other cars? They are crap compared to a Veyron. The engineering behind a Veyron is second to none: airbags, comfort, luxury, performance, usability, etc. This car is well over engineered.
There is just no comparison. That's my 2c.
Usability?

Old 01-25-2012 | 07:44 AM
Teamspeed Member
FadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enough
Did it or did it not cross over? Seriously, if it can cross over that it can cross over anything. That's a huge speed bump.
That speed bump is dangerous even for a lowered 3 series...

Last edited by FadeToBlack; 01-25-2012 at 07:48 AM.
Old 01-25-2012 | 08:10 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
completely obsolete discussion here

a Veyron isn`t even meant to be practicable..and it doesn`t matter at all anyway.

it`s quick,fast and fvcking awesome

Old 01-26-2012 | 10:26 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
cream168 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ECB
completely obsolete discussion here

a Veyron isn`t even meant to be practicable..and it doesn`t matter at all anyway.

it`s quick,fast and fvcking awesome
Agreed! I Love this car! But honestly I think to be able to talk down to this car you need to have driven/own one or be a potential buyer, otherwise keep dreaming. Only people with that kind of wealth can do those kind of things and I'm sure if they're spending that kind of coin they really don't care, it's just a bad ass piece of machinery, period. That color just screams "I don't give a damn, can you buy this? No, so you can't touch this".

Old 01-26-2012 | 10:48 AM
Former Sponsor
Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Definitely one the nicest Bugatti's I have seen!

Quick Reply: Bugatti shows world's fastest convertible at Qatar Motor Show 2012