Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Scott Storch's Repossessed Veyron for sale on ebay

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 11:37 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Craigger
Not to call you out, but if you have sat in a dr's/dentist office in the last 5 years you have.

hes all over pop radio...

If you say so!
I tune radio out quite well. I hate most pop music for some unknown reason. And hell, just ask my wife, I'm pretty good at tuning a lot of things out.

Old 05-21-2008, 11:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by chokeu2
People here tend to be quite accomplished in their own right, yet few need, or want the attention whore status that this guy seems to want.
You'd be surprised, very suprised. I don't see how this guy is an attention whore. He's in the music business, it's his job to be an attention whore. Your name and image open doors for you. I have not seen him anywhere except for 1 episode of MTV cribs rides edition and Hogans Knows Best, both of which he probably got paid a large amount of money for. The rest are just paparazzi pictures and gawkers driving past his house taking pictures. If your in the music business and your name is shouted out on every hit song on the radio, and people know where you live, and you have $5 mil worth of cars you're going to be in the spotlight regardless if you're an attention whore or not.

Originally Posted by Craigger
Not to call you out, but if you have sat in a dr's/dentist office in the last 5 years you have.

hes all over pop radio...

+1 You've heard his music regardless if you're 15 or 65, he's made a few beats/melodies for soft drink commercials (Pepsi I believe). So once again, you may not have known it, but you've heard his music.

Last edited by Mr.PS; 05-21-2008 at 11:40 PM.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:39 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mr.PS
You'd be surprised, very suprised. I don't see how this guy is an attention whore. He's in the music business, it's his job to be an attention whore. Your name and image open doors for you. I have not seen him anywhere except for 1 episode of MTV cribs rides edition and Hogans Knows Best, both of which he probably got paid a large amount of money for. The rest are just pictures from people pretty much stalking him doing drive by's with their cameras.

+1 You've heard his music regardless if you're 15 or 65, he's made a few beats/melodies for Soft Drink commercials. So once again, you may not have known it, but you've heard his music.
If you say so... More power to him and his professional success. I'll hope to avoid knowingly listening to what he produces, or anything from that genre... Not my thing. But again, more power to those that enjoy it. I don't get the hole hip hop look at me culture.

Old 05-22-2008, 10:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond repute
You'd be surprised, very suprised. I don't see how this guy is an attention whore. He's in the music business, it's his job to be an attention whore. Your name and image open doors for you. I have not seen him anywhere except for 1 episode of MTV cribs rides edition and Hogans Knows Best, both of which he probably got paid a large amount of money for. The rest are just paparazzi pictures and gawkers driving past his house taking pictures. If your in the music business and your name is shouted out on every hit song on the radio, and people know where you live, and you have $5 mil worth of cars you're going to be in the spotlight regardless if you're an attention whore or not.

+1 You've heard his music regardless if you're 15 or 65, he's made a few beats/melodies for soft drink commercials (Pepsi I believe). So once again, you may not have known it, but you've heard his music.
No, as a producer, you don't need your name out there. I guarantee most people that listen to music don't know how produced it. The people who need to know will know. Most of the public didn't know who Storch was until he started dating Paris Hilton, but I guarantee every single one of those people knew Still DRE. And that's all the people "in the industry" care about. As far as a producer goes. Sure, if you're an artist, it's all about marketing, especially in hip hop these days. But not as a producer. Most people don't know Just Blaze, Pete Rock, Danny, etc. They may have heard the name but don't know who they are. But these guys have more money than god. They still get deals.

I'll be the first one to live like a rock star if I had the money. But to blow $70MM is just straight up retarded.

Old 05-22-2008, 11:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Not sure I quite grasp the hate for the guy. Don't really care either way.

Old 05-22-2008, 02:43 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ashokn225
No, as a producer, you don't need your name out there. I guarantee most people that listen to music don't know how produced it. The people who need to know will know. Most of the public didn't know who Storch was until he started dating Paris Hilton, but I guarantee every single one of those people knew Still DRE. And that's all the people "in the industry" care about. As far as a producer goes. Sure, if you're an artist, it's all about marketing, especially in hip hop these days. But not as a producer. Most people don't know Just Blaze, Pete Rock, Danny, etc. They may have heard the name but don't know who they are. But these guys have more money than god. They still get deals.

I'll be the first one to live like a rock star if I had the money. But to blow $70MM is just straight up retarded.
He didn't blow 70 million and he doesn't make an effort to be in the spotlight. Those people you listed are hardly producers compared to Scott. He's a "super producer", like Timbaland and the Neptune's, etc. All of them are in the spotlight in some way due to their sucess. He doesn't make an effort to be in the spotlight, he just is. All the photos online are from gawkers/fans, w/e.

Old 05-22-2008, 02:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond repute
He didn't blow 70 million and he doesn't make an effort to be in the spotlight. Those people you listed are hardly producers compared to Scott. He's a "super producer", like Timbaland and the Neptune's, etc. All of them are in the spotlight in some way due to their sucess. He doesn't make an effort to be in the spotlight, he just is. All the photos online are from gawkers/fans, w/e.
lol, you just killed your argument by saying Storch is a "super producer" compared to JB and Pete Rock. If you had any idea who Just Blaze and Pete Rock were, you wouldn't say that, so I guess this argument's over lol.

Old 05-22-2008, 04:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Coochas
I must confess I never heard of this guy, but I did a quick search and saw this,.....OMG:

^^^^ I just had heard of him because he dated Paris Hilton..I have no idea what she does either -However I Found this sweet picture though.

^^^ Errrrr, No comment ^^^^^

Last edited by Adrian; 05-22-2008 at 04:45 PM.
Old 05-22-2008, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by ashokn225
lol, you just killed your argument by saying Storch is a "super producer" compared to JB and Pete Rock. If you had any idea who Just Blaze and Pete Rock were, you wouldn't say that, so I guess this argument's over lol.
I know who they are and they have had no where near the amount of success he has. Not to mention they aren't even half as rich. Until they've been apart of 12 gold, 20 platinum, and 18 multi-platinum records, or until they've won ASCAP's song writer of the year at least once, or had a number one song on the charts for 18 weeks out of the year - they're not "super producers" like Scott Storch.

So no I didn't kill my argument at all, i'd say you killed it more for yourself in this case by comparing Just Blaze and Pete Rock to the likes of Scott Storch, Timbaland, Swizz Beats, and the Neptunes (not in that order).

Last edited by Mr.PS; 05-22-2008 at 05:08 PM.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:13 PM
TeH Ears
I know who they are and they have had no where near the amount of success he has. Not to mention they aren't even half as rich. Until they've been apart of 12 gold, 20 platinum, and 18 multi-platinum records, or until they've won ASCAP's song writer of the year at least once, or had a number one song on the charts for 18 weeks out of the year - they're not "super producers" like Scott Storch.

So no I didn't kill my argument at all, i'd say you killed it more for yourself in this case by comparing Just Blaze and Pete Rock to the likes of Scott Storch, Timbaland, Swizz Beats, and the Neptunes (not in that order).
You seem to have quite the affinity for this guy.

and gotta laugh at the he's richer! , No! HHHEEEE'sss Richer!NO!! HEEEEEEEEE'SSSSSS RICHER!!!!!

WHO GIVES A DAMN who's richer? My god...

Quick Reply: Scott Storch's Repossessed Veyron for sale on ebay