Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

SSC Tuatara Interior Photos

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2012 | 02:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
Justin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really nice
You say that it takes more than power and a slippery body to do 400. Sorry but no, that is really ALL it takes to go fast. To go 400 safely is a different matter
I dont want to argue.I work for Mercedes Benz here in Germany and I KNOW how a car works and what it takes to make a car go fast.If your american standart is to make a car fast, no matter what and to pass on safety thats just fine, because i dont need to drive this plastic 200mp/h coffin on wheels. A Koenigsegg or Bugatti or Pagani Zonda costs over a million for a good cause and not just "for fun"...just think about that!

Old 05-22-2012 | 02:30 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Funkyskunk2
It one thing to generalize major american car companies as behind the 'proper european engineering', but to judge us as inferior on a personal level is offensive. So basically, fvck you.
Well it is fair to say we don't have much of a proven track record in this country of building successful supercar brands. I wouldn't put SCC on par with Koenigsegg or Pagani yet despite how fast they've gone with the UA.

I do hope for their success in the future with this new car but the lack of updates in the development process is a bit concerning.

>8^)
ER

Old 05-22-2012 | 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
For those who think that this is only an extremely light car with lots of hp: The new Ferrari F70 and the new McLaren P12 will have arround 900 hp with a weight of arround 1.250 kilograms. Probably you will love them, you won't say that are coffins on wheels. So why you can't give an oportunity to this one? The Tuatara is now under development, and it's being developed as a real supercar. The Veyron is a fat and rounded monster. Very safe yes, very fast too, but its a bit like this:

It has a lot of power on his hands, it comes from a very important family and its an educated and refined man, but is fat and posh.

Old 05-22-2012 | 03:49 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
PJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Justin T.
I dont want to argue.I work for Mercedes Benz here in Germany and I KNOW how a car works and what it takes to make a car go fast.If your american standart is to make a car fast, no matter what and to pass on safety thats just fine, because i dont need to drive this plastic 200mp/h coffin on wheels. A Koenigsegg or Bugatti or Pagani Zonda costs over a million for a good cause and not just "for fun"...just think about that!
Yes, you are a Euro fan boy that knows nothing of the engineering behind this car, a car that will likely slay all of your crap from Germany in every performance category that means anything! You can take that to the bank homie!

Old 05-22-2012 | 04:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
YTaka has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Originally Posted by PJ111
Yes, you are a Euro fan boy that knows nothing of the engineering behind this car, a car that will likely slay all of your crap from Germany in every performance category that means anything! You can take that to the bank homie!

How are you so sure?

Old 05-22-2012 | 08:11 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
PJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by YTaka
How are you so sure?
Stay tuned doubters!!! You will eat your words soon enough.

Old 05-22-2012 | 09:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Stay tuned doubters!!! You will eat your words soon enough.
Color renders by someone on this board..

Attached Images   
Old 05-22-2012 | 11:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Edited: because I really just don't want to get into it, to each their own I guess.

This car to me will be/should be compared to the Saleen S7. That car went to LeMans and did quite well. This I care about, top speed in a straight line, well I don't really give a ****. Used to mean something, just doesn't anymore. So we will see how she stacks up and what it really does.

Last edited by TTM0TION; 05-23-2012 at 12:08 AM.
Old 05-23-2012 | 02:00 AM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Color renders by someone on this board..
Moi...

>8^)
ER

Old 05-23-2012 | 02:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
How come there has been ZERO NEWS about this car? How about a photo of a machined control-arm or maybe a seat design? Is there a particular reason for this? Even the PNW guys haven't mentioned any sort of open house or caught a glimpse of a development mule being driven around. Seems a little bit TOO quiet after all the hoopla of "taking back the record".

Quick Reply: SSC Tuatara Interior Photos