Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Shelby SuperCars Announces SSC Asia in Shanghai [VIDEO]

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2011 | 06:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
Chris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by SSCFrisbee
You are the first person I've heard that from - you must have unique taste!
Your design (Jason's) is awesome and cutting edge, I wouldn't listen to this one nay-sayer who can't even seem to use spell check

Congrats to your team for pulling this off!

Old 08-12-2011 | 07:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
Eddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SSCFrisbee
You are the first person I've heard that from - you must have unique taste!
I respectfully disagree, it looks like the bird cage. I preferred the old one

Old 08-15-2011 | 02:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Kevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura about
Obviously you can't please everyone. So if 2/10000 don't like it, oh well.
Personally, I love it. The best looking supercar in my opinion, and I can't wait to see the performance tests that will surely back-up the looks.

Old 08-15-2011 | 02:10 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
PJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura about
If the performance matches its stunning looks..Watch out world!

Old 08-22-2011 | 01:07 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
SSCFrisbee You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SSCFrisbee You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SSCFrisbee You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SSCFrisbee You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SSCFrisbee You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SSCFrisbee You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SSCFrisbee You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SSCFrisbee You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SSCFrisbee You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SSCFrisbee You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SSCFrisbee You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Eddingtonsons
I respectfully disagree, it looks like the bird cage. I preferred the old one
I totally respect your opinion, and honestly wouldn't be naive enough to believe the Tuatara would instantly become every car enthusiast's favorite automobile.

It was just a bit surprising the amount of disdain for the design of the Tuatara from the previous poster.

Everyone has different tastes, and we realize that. You can't please every car enthusiast, but that's not going to stop us from trying

Thanks again Teamspeed for your overall support of our new project!