Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Teamspeed Koenigsegg Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 04:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think its stunning. Wonder if they'll sell it or if it'll be immortalised on display in the Koenigsegg factory?

Old 03-04-2013, 04:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Supposedly already sold, D55L says to Hong Kong.

Old 03-05-2013, 02:15 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
elhimiel has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Originally Posted by F1GTRUeno
Oh give over, it's tacky as hell and you all know it.

Just because there are Koenigsegg employees on here doesn't mean their products are immune from criticism.
The word you are looking for is "classic". It's a nod back Ayrton Senna's 1300 bhp monster from 1986, the last year of unrestricted turbo engines.

Lotus 98T - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Koenigsegg was founded in 1994 by a 22 year old Christian von Koenigsegg. The same year Senna's life came to an abrupt end on Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari.

Old 03-05-2013, 05:20 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^haha did you make that connection yourself?

or is it really what the owner took inspiration from?

Old 03-05-2013, 08:58 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
elhimiel has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Originally Posted by The Artist
^haha did you make that connection yourself?

or is it really what the owner took inspiration from?
Ehhh... I made it myself but it's an obvious reference to any racing enthusiast, like the British Racing Green or the Speed Racer edition Ageras. The black and gold JPS livery is a iconic racing paint scheme on a iconic race car...

Old 03-05-2013, 10:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
Will_CA is on a distinguished roadWill_CA is on a distinguished road
I don't think its tacky, I think its absolutely amazing. The rear wing is simply incredible. Remember, that paint has 24k gold in it. The color is incredible! I love the thick striping as well. And yes, it's certainly a reference to Aryton Senna's car, or at least the Lotus black/gold livery.

Old 03-06-2013, 01:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
ronron9123 is on a distinguished roadronron9123 is on a distinguished roadronron9123 is on a distinguished road
Old 03-06-2013, 08:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Koenigsegg seem to be the only manufacturer making hypercars where there is no design feature I don't like. With cars like the McLaren P1, LaFerrari or Huayra there's always a feature or angle that I'm not a fan of. Whilst the gold may be a little too much the car looks incredible! In my opinion, however, I prefer last years blue Agera R:

Old 03-06-2013, 08:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-06-2013, 08:22 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: The Official Teamspeed Koenigsegg Picture Thread!